What's new

Quaid e Azam's speech which every Pakistani must listen

he gave us the nation of Pakistan

but we ungrateful people did not appreciate the gift we got

Pakistan must achieve full independence foreign policy with full spectrum of nuclear weapons

yes I keep mentioning nuclear weapons because we need more

at sea nuclear deterrence is a must have at all costs for Pakistan

he gave us the nation of Pakistan

but we ungrateful people did not appreciate the gift we got

Pakistan must achieve full independence foreign policy with full spectrum of nuclear weapons

yes I keep mentioning nuclear weapons because we need more

at sea nuclear deterrence is a must have at all costs for Pakistan

You sadly have forgotten all that we have achieved, that's a real shame, it is a shame that we have developed this sad habit of being ungrateful to those who fought with my Quaid, and those who served after him.

Yes, we could and should have achieved more, but please let's not be so ungrateful that we forget what we have achieved. But sadly, we have forgotten.

Nation building is not an easy process, my Quaid built a nation for us, but those who served after him, they did not have it easy, not for a minute, but they built a strong nation, a nation no-one expect would survive.
The number of things we should be thankful for is endless, so when criticising, let's please, even for a moment, recognise those things we did right and the people who made those things happen. That's the Civilians, Military and the Citizens of Pakistan, everybody has played their part in the success story that is Pakistan. Yes, a success story that is Pakistan.

You sadly have forgotten all that we have achieved, that's a real shame, it is a shame that we have developed this sad habit of being ungrateful to those who fought with my Quaid, and those who served after him.

Yes, we could and should have achieved more, but please let's not be so ungrateful that we forget what we have achieved. But sadly, we have forgotten.

Nation building is not an easy process, my Quaid built a nation for us, but those who served after him, they did not have it easy, not for a minute, but they built a strong nation, a nation no-one expect would survive.
The number of things we should be thankful for is endless, so when criticising, let's please, even for a moment, recognise those things we did right and the people who made those things happen. That's the Civilians, Military and the Citizens of Pakistan, everybody has played their part in the success story that is Pakistan. Yes, a success story that is Pakistan.

I am sorry but I am not a motivational speaker but a realist

when Pakistan was formed indeed we have zero institution or any bones of a nation no financial set up not even a bank no court or police force nothing

but quickly be were ahead of South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia and many others

we were in fact very much ahead until end of the 1970s

then somewhere somehow we went wrong and haven't been the same since

I am sorry but I am not a motivational speaker but a realist

when Pakistan was formed indeed we have zero institution or any bones of a nation no financial set up not even a bank no court or police force nothing

but quickly be were ahead of South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia and many others

we were in fact very much ahead until end of the 1970s

then somewhere somehow we went wrong and haven't been the same since

Clearly you are not a motivational speaker, and clearly neither are you a realist. If you were a realist then you would be honest in your evaluations and not cherry pick to formulate you conclusions.

Speaking for myself, I prefer to stay out of labels, I do not claim to be a motivational speaker nor a realist. I just look at the facts and try to provide an honest contribution, I think that usually is sufficient.

In your doom and gloom contribution, if you had provided a hint of recognition of the positives, which you have now recognised then I would not have felt the need to contribute.

I am sure you must be aware of the issues Pakistan has faced in the previous decades, in-fact since it gained independence. So taking into account those issues, they at least explain few of the things that have halted Pakistan's growth trajectory, a realist would recognise those issues, if they want to be fair and honest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom