What's new

QBZ-2010?

Transgress

Reaction score
Pictures from Sina. Kind of looks like an HK-416.
If China is indeed making more conventional designs such as the QBZ-03, does it mean that the rumors about the QBZ-95 not performing properly are true?

?5.8mm?³?-QBZ-2010??2?_½_?_?_
4d7e51e40106pngf
4d7e51e40106pngi
[/IMG]

Would it be uncomfortable handling weapons in gloves? For normal gloves tactile sensitivity is reduced quite alot.

i think soldiers are just not used to the bullup configuration of the QBZ95. they too used to AKs

i think soldiers are just not used to the bullup configuration of the QBZ95. they too used to AKs

After using the 95 for a long time, they should be used to it. This means that
1.Soldiers are not training with the gun enough

or

2.There is something wrong with it

But there are only a couple of critics

That's a rescale model of Robinson Arms XCR. In simple terms, fake.

personally i like Robinson XCRs very much, their concept is very forward and standardized which the current chinese QBZ-95 and 03 lacks the most!!

in the past i really hoped that PLZ and Robinson arms can make some agreements that to license XCRs to produce in China``but it was just a fantasy``:P

Would it be uncomfortable handling weapons in gloves? For normal gloves tactile sensitivity is reduced quite alot.

Not really. When I was in the Army you learned to adjust and adapt quickly. The gloves are more preferential to each individual solder. It's more helpful not just for thermal but to prevent splinters, thorns, and tiny pricks when doing maneuvers in the woods and jungle environments.

Back
Top Bottom