What's new

Qatar revives proposal to send an Arab force to Syria

And you call yourself an expert of ME? A expert whose sole source is wikipedia.makes sense.
Most of the things you wrote are lies.Would you say the same things about Arab regimes?How about them prosecuting Shias?How about restrictions in those countries?Show me one single Iranian authority who has ever praised Taliban.Who created Al-Qaeda?What's their sect?Who is funding them?Who is sending them to Syria?
What do you say about Bahrain revolution and Saudi sending forces to oppress the peaceful protests?Why don't you ever talk about that?

Syria is a dictatorship?ok, but so are the Saudi Arabia, Bahrain,Qatar, Jordan,UAE and etc.You have shown your obsession with Iran many times in the past.

You have right to negate and nullify my piece of writing but it would be better if you have clarified the lies in the sequence of my question that i have raised. I would request you to kindly reply my accusations on Iranian Government policy from 1 to 5 and later on you can raise your questions regarding Arab regimes.

In all the Afghan related statements Iranian regime and its media outlet use the term "Taiban fighters" or "Taliban Militants" not the terrorist. May be because USA is bigger enemy and an old saying "enemy's enemy is my friend" being applied here.
You can search on press TV website by typing Taliban in "search" box right side on the top.

on Arab Monarchies and functioning we can discuss exclusively here only.
Persecution and Killing of Shiets in greater Middle East

Highlighting and accusing the Government policies is no way the obsession against Iran or any other country.

well , so Qater going to import some guys and sending them to the war ... right ...

I'm sure if one missile landed in Qater , Al thani will run to europe ... just like Iraq- Kuwait war and Kuwait emir.......

And than Iraq was destroyed..........................practically there is no country in the Arabian/Persian gulf that can single handedly attack any other.

And than Iraq was destroyed..........................practically there is no country in the Arabian/Persian gulf that can single handedly attack any other.

if you consider USA and his western allies as GCC then you are right ....

Syria should just park a missile in the middle of Qatar. The fat fuuu will shut his trap in 2 secs flat

if you consider USA and his western allies as GCC then you are right ....

No body is nobody's friend every one has his own interest that's why ME has become an interesting place.

in any case stop supporting bashar and renew all relations properly - only workable solution in ME.

Syria should just park a missile in the middle of Qatar. The fat fuuu will shut his trap in 2 secs flat

lol shows ur intention....... remember "Then we shall have our battle in the shade"

a persian living in canda wants a war in ME.................ppl like u r 1st to run to higher grounds.....history repeats my friend.

"Should" is the wishful thinking that provides hope for human being to stay alive but doing so is requires nut & bolt. That is asking for suicide mate....

No body is nobody's friend every one has his own interest that's why ME has become an interesting place.

in any case stop supporting bashar and renew all relations properly - only workable solution in ME.

simply .... we won't let some Al Qaeda and Salafi/Wahabi dumb headed take Syria .... back then we made a mistake and let Taliban and Al Qaeda took Afghanistan and after that Afghanistan become a ruined country and we had to let 3 million afghan refuges come to Iran ....... we won't repeat a mistake for 2nd time .....

Al Qaede is fore side of Western army , every where they go , western army will go after them ...

some extremist salafi are funny , some of them even don't wear sock and saying in Prophet era ,Sahabeh didn't wear socks so we shouldn't wear it now .... but when they want to kill someone with their ill mind , they would use the best and most advanced weapon is available for them ( Ak family , M-16 , FALNAS and etc .... ) ...

lol shows ur intention....... remember "Then we shall have our battle in the shade"

a persian living in canda wants a war in ME.................ppl like u r 1st to run to higher grounds.....history repeats my friend.

Never understood these wahabi pakistanis

simply .... we won't let some Al Qaeda and Salafi/Wahabi dumb headed take Syria .... back them we made a mistake and let Taliban and Al Qaeda took Afghanistan and after that Afghanistan become a ruined country and we had to let 3 million afghan refuges to Iran ....... we won't repeat a mistake for 2nd time .....

So u want United States to stay in AF to keep Taliban away from power otherwise it seems impossible to stop the Taliban comeback. Otherwise you would help NA with Russians and Indians like pre 2001 scenario. In both the second case, it would be impossible to stop the Taliban to regain the power in the most part of the Afghanistan barring Northern areas.

That tiny country GDP per capita is ten times of Iran GDP :lol:

It's Ggp per capita is more than Saudi, U.S, Germany and France too.It's not an important factor. Liechtenstein's gdp per capita is high too.That doesn't give those countries any rights to open their mouth more than their size.Qatar's mouth is just too widened now.

So u want United States to stay in AF to keep Taliban away from power otherwise it seems impossible to stop the Taliban comeback. Otherwise you would help NA with Russians and Indians like pre 2001 scenario. In both the second case, it would be impossible to stop the Taliban to regain the power in the most part of the Afghanistan barring Northern areas.

In late years of 90s, Iran was on verge of launching a full scale war on Taliban, which was stopped due to EU and U.S meddling. Iran was supplying arms to NA long before India supports it.Iran captured a lot of Taliban fighters in cross border assaults.Now tell me more about who hasn't fought with Taliban.

It's Ggp per capita is more than Saudi, U.S, Germany and France too.It's not an important factor. Liechtenstein's gdp per capita is high too.That doesn't give those countries any rights to open their mouth more than their size.Qatar's mouth is just too widened now.

In late years of 90s, Iran was on verge of launching a full scale war on Taliban, which was stopped due to EU and U.S meddling. Iran was supplying arms to NA long before India supports it.Iran captured a lot of Taliban fighters in cross border assaults.Now tell me more about who hasn't fought with Taliban.

What was the end result Taliban ruled Afghanistan till US invasion and again will rule after US withdrawal.

Qatar is a member of the Arab league...... Iran is not :wave:

Enough right for Qatar to open its mouth....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom