What's new

Qatar increases defence links with Pakistan

be like america use them as much as you can, self interest mate just like they decide to sideline pakistan once they got something.

They will do no such thing. This is your fantasy that Pakistan has influence over the Gulf states. If it did so, it would already have used it. Pakistan is not in any position -- especially economically -- to dictate terms to Gulf states. Pakistan is a country that relies on remittances from workers in the Gulf states to keep its economy afloat, imagine in pique of anger against Pakistan they start expelling them and replace them with works from, well, India.

Don't see why Pakistan is concerned with India's relations with Gulf states. The relations border mostly on economic issues. Relations with Gulf states should not be treated as a binary issue.

Really? Where did you get this idea? Source please. The idea of kafir troops near Islam's holy sites will cause more problems than they solve.

Basically you do not have any idea about Pakistan and gulf states relationship

It's more than workers working in them and no country can straight away start replacing workers

My post is not about workers in the first place
As tge security situation is changing fast and they are looking towards pakistan they can be influenced

I leave rest for you to understand or if you can't then it's above your level

Cheers

Basically you do not have any idea about Pakistan and gulf states relationship

Neither do you, it seems.

It's more than workers working in them and no country can straight away start replacing workers

My post is not about workers in the first place

Raised the issue of workers because Gulf states know that the remittances they send back to Pakistan is helping to keep the country afloat. It's leverage for them and they will use it. No, they won't be used right away, but once the decision is made...and there's no shortage of workers to replaced Pakistan ones, especially areas of unskilled labor.

As tge security situation is changing fast and they are looking towards pakistan they can be influenced

Stop talking in generalities then. What fast changing security situation are you talking about that Pakistan can use to its benefit? Side lining India -- whatever that means -- is not one them.

Pakistan should put in pre-conditions to all dealing with arabs.
actually any sensitive technology transfer would be a serious concern as its likely to end up in American hands... that's why Chinese are never eager to sell to them

to yu all who is saying just shit, Dont be a GOD, we are nothing and there are alot of countries from where they can buy anything because they have money, stop being azz and be on topic, so is there anyone who can tell us what are they buying ? guesses ?

A great chance to enhance defence cooperation against Terrorism (Indian Terrorism)

I know we made the Al Khalid , time to send a few items over for duties to protect allied nation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom