What's new

Qatar Evaluating JF-17

royal-saudi-air-force-capt-mohsen-f-15-strike-eagle-pilot-looks-over-HEB2W1.jpg

ed89cc3e1812e1516a6a430e9525286e.jpg

He is Pakistani Trainer deputed to Qatar Airforce.

Qatar is not interested in JF-17 at all. They got their handful with purchases of F-15 and Rafael jets. No sense in buying JF-17.

Qatar i guess is committed for some of the best aircrafts that money can buy... Their preference or doctrine many revolves around twin engine top of the line aircrafts...
Its thewar mingering hiuse of saud that needs aircrafts that can decrease their running expense and running cost. Whether they or uae wud buy thunders, gripen or LCA id anybidys guess.
Having said that.. Had iaf sent abhinandan for the cup of tea a yr or two yrs earlier then environment would habe been more conducive or favorable for thunders

Qatar i guess is committed for some of the best aircrafts that money can buy... Their preference or doctrine many revolves around twin engine top of the line aircrafts...
Its thewar mingering hiuse of saud that needs aircrafts that can decrease their running expense and running cost. Whether they or uae wud buy thunders, gripen or LCA id anybidys guess.
Having said that.. Had iaf sent abhinandan for the cup of tea a yr or two yrs earlier then environment would habe been more conducive or favorable for thunders

Their "doctrine" revolves around buying as much political support from as many parties as possible.

The actual jets are an afterthought.

Bhaiyooooooooooooooo,,,,,, fasla kerlo qatri hai ya ksa ka...…. aray ju bhi hai tu GCC ka bashinda.…. and I am very sorry to say , I don't think any GCC country buying JF-17 ………….

Who in his right mind won't?????

It's now obvious the Imperialists' defense equipment has only one purpose - to make their military industrial complex enriched further. As for the defense of the buyer, good luck with that....

Are you still active?? Seen you after a very very long time.

JF-17 was enough for Qatar who wanted to fart above its head..Post #19 describes it well..

He is Pakistani Trainer deputed to Qatar Airforce.

Qatar is not interested in JF-17 at all. They got their handful with purchases of F-15 and Rafael jets. No sense in buying JF-17.
You forgot the Typhoons?

In recent years, Tr-Motor company was founded to produce engine systems for a new generation of aerial platforms in Turkey. 55% of TR-Motor is owned by BMC, which is a joint venture of Türk-Qatar. On the other side, Rolls-Royce selected as a partner of technology development of TFX project's new gen engines. But as we understand from last news , Partnership negotiations have some disputes about sharing this technology with third countries from these type of ventures and Turkey's demands about IP rights.

In recent years, Qatar has had a large shopping list consisting of American and French aircrafts. However, they are also willing to invest in different projects and companies. For this reason, even if not current JF-17 but B3 and beyond within possibilities.

Who knows, maybe one day Qatar will play an important role in bringing together fixed-wing aviation industry of Pakistan and Turkey.

Are you still active?? Seen you after a very very long time.
I've been busy But I lurk here every so often. It's been a interesting few weeks, plus I have a few days off, so thought I might start posting again

Back
Top Bottom