What's new

Qatar-DIMDEX-2022. Pakistan Participating

PNS SHAMSHEER

PNS SHAMSHEER - guy in civilian clothings is Religious Motivational Officer, deployed on major warships, smaller ships like FACM ? They have 1 or 2 per entire unit

IJnXayw.jpg

zU2llVC.jpg

nSCFJna.jpg

nSCFJna.jpg

lLPE1ba.jpg

INS KOLKATA
BcfARJX.jpg

Last edited:
I think Germany is only offering IRST VLS SAM sys for naval ships .... ???

Lets see what comes out of the bag. Another Shurli or dud or some German SAM and VLS combo

RIBAT ESM is being deployed fleetwide. It is indegenous electronic support measure system. Deployed on FACM, As you might have seen in FACM plaque pic. It is gonna be deployed on Jinnah class, F-22p guy didnt disclose but assumption is It is deployed on F-22P'S As well. Guys on F-22p insisted their exist strategy to deal with Brahmos. When i pressed, they said EW will be the major component in dealing with it and didnt discuss further on it as it was a sensitive topic to discuss

Tomorrow I'll be paying visit to MILSOFT, MBDA ( milgem sam manufacturers), LOCKHEED MARTIN, Chinese who are displaying CM400 with JF17

@Ghessan

I was on a warship visit and only thing that was productive that I got the overview of F-22P upgrades. Sonar, Combat management systems, Electronic Warfare Systems and Missile Systems are upgraded.

They didnt get into what missile upgrade happened but they are using C-802A

Regarding SAM system, FM-90 N, they are in talks with germany to replace fm-90 with german system. I was amazed and asked why not go for VLS, they said no place and time to install it on f-22p, but if talks materializes, they go for german sam on F-22p

They made an off the cuff remark that there was helicopter deal that was cancelled from our side during TLP issues ( more like collapsed) but we looking for helicopters

Then they said something startling, something recently happened, " Phaar ke rakh di thi unki" and " something we are not comfortable to disclose" reminded me @PanzerKiel comment few weeks ago who said something similar, that something happened that he cant disclose too.

They didnt disclose whether that thing happened onshore or offshore

There is a good reason why Harbah is not rolled out fleet wide and its partially inducted. No its not related to its long range or advanced sensors or F22p or type 54 targeting sensors cant fire it. And thats why Navy going for P-282 supersonic. Most probably on milgem, definitely on Jinnah and CM-302 on type 54.

The kind of troll visitations we receive so im keeping the reason to myself

Link Green is deployed on major surface warships, FACM, support ships, Hardware is installed fleetwide but software and applications running are for major warships. Network centric Warfare is next major thing for navy. On the question of integration with airforce, Combined Operations Picture (COP) Is sent to HQ, Each sector/unit/fleet does this, And that COP in HQ is integrated with AF HQ. So PAF and PN integration exists on Higher level as of now. No low level, fleet or sector integrated directly with PAF assets

FACM -1 , the first one commisioned, they installed new 30 mm turkish gun on it recently. @Tipu7 twitter feed has that video. I asked if it would be done on all FACM, he said possibility exist depending on budget. And Why Harba is not rolled out on FACM-1 AND 2? He gave another reason in addition to one i heard above. But i'll keep it to myself once again

INS kolkata refused to give me a tour. But man, it is loaded. With sensors
Recent experience? You are in Doha?

Most of these internet military insiders relies upon Pakistan Defence.
Stage 1: Pick the information from internet
Stage 2: Twist the information with new data which can neither be confirmed nor denied but give sensation of truth
Stage 3: Spread it on internet with impressive caption.

Recent experience? You are in Doha?

Stage 1: Pick the information from internet
Stage 2: Twist the information with new data which can neither be confirmed nor denied but give sensation of truth
Stage 3: Spread it on internet with impressive caption.
Yup. Just coming back from warship visits

Could you message me in DM

Pakistani supersonic naval S2S missile is unofficially named SMASH (SMASH = Supersonic Missile Anti-Ship) official name is P-282
just a small clarification

SMASH & P-282 are different missiles later is surface to surface hypersonic anti-ship missile, while SMASH is supersonic missile

The IN Sub I think.
Nope, that i mentioned, they knew its a publicly available. Something different happened

Two of my senior colleagues are on board PNS Shamsheer. One from Army one from Air Force.

I visited at 1.30 pm. Ship was nearly deserted. Aadhi awaam was at exhibition. I met some airforce and Army guys yesterdat at GIDS and DEPO stalls. Airforce guys are with DEPO

Last edited:
Thank you for the reporting @Bratva these are pretty good details.
They made an off the cuff remark that there was helicopter deal that was cancelled from our side during TLP issues ( more like collapsed) but we looking for helicopters
Which helicopter deal are you referring to?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom