What's new

Qadri says his remark on killing anyone who betrayed or abandoned ‘revolution’ was a ‘joke’

Stupids may have forgotten the fact that he, is doing the politics in pakistan, specially in lahore?
Not in the house of Lords?
In where there is a CM use to give, statements against a elected president of his times, zardari?

why doesn't canada revoke his citizenship? why can't people complain to gov't like they did in uk against altaf? I could be ringing some bells soon.

Once he knows there's no way to escape will he stop using human shields

And a Joker will bring revolution ??
If a joker can be fakly elected CM of punjab 6 times then, everything can happen!

why doesn't canada revoke his citizenship? why can't people complain to gov't like they did in uk against altaf? I could be ringing some bells soon.

Once he knows there's no way to escape will he stop using human shields
Do that Papu, what brits have done against altaf?:omghaha:

@Jazzbot - Yeh kaun seh Mazzahiyaa bandei key saaath Azadi March kar raheiii ho aap loggg ? o_O

Kahin aaap keh saaath rasteiii mein hiii na mazaaak kar deiii ! :o:

Qadri himself is a JOKE. He is a liar, what did he done with PPP government and now !

If a joker can be fakly elected CM of punjab 6 times then, everything can happen!

Do that Papu, what brits have done against altaf?:omghaha:
I'm on it :)

Responsible citizen unlike some Pakistanis, who think dharnas bring change.

Altaf case wasn't as strong as this one. This guy is outrightly calling for murder.

Please have few rallies in Karachi and burn down the ugly buses and mini vans , it would be public service

Mr Qadri is an educated man however as a political man I have yet to see any solid agenda on his proposals.

What stands out in his speeches is the sheer , directness at the problem.

However he appears to carry alot of political weight which can't be ignored

A PTI & Qadri joint coalition might come into power in upcoming elections considering they do not have a tainted background such as others

@Jazzbot - Yeh kaun seh Mazzahiyaa bandei key saaath Azadi March kar raheiii ho aap loggg ? o_O

Kahin aaap keh saaath rasteiii mein hiii na mazaaak kar deiii ! :o:
butt saab he is offering nihari a nashta,.chargha and biryani dinner, and kimay kay naan with kabas optional to all the participant. UHM UHM.

Unjustified caparison.

shahbaz is much better a good administrator as well
CM, joker sharif was giving more of brutal statements against zardari?
That was no, sin?
So was SADDAM HUSSIAN? Good administrator?
Ohh sure , a brutal killer?
Killing the innocents? In model town?
Closing whole lahore in containers?
Using gullu butts?
All of it. Are great displays of adminstration?

This was joke.. His speech was already ended. I can't believe our media how they twist the things.:coffee:

Pure and utter idiot. This maniac will end up killing people and believe me that is exactly what he wants. He wants to bring a blood filled revolution here in which he will be called king. I dont know what idiots follow him but frankly he should be deported immediately. Statements like these show what kind of a joke he truly is. Army ignored his business class revolution so he has little to no army backing while at the same time he is being desperate to get the people out of their houses but it just wont work as the people dont trust him at all. They might trust imran khan but never this joke of a revolutionary.

Nawaz sharif needs to grow a pair and stand up against him. Imran khan is actually doing the right thing by staying clear of him as he will bring imran khan down, Frankly next elections wi wont be surprised if N clean sweeps punjab completely.

Why are you amazed at this? Qadri is a lying wanker.

Supporters will say media is evil,haters are evil,govt is evil but the fact is he said that. As a leader of the people ( by people i mean a few thousand of his supporters) and a politician ( to a small f grade level) Him calling out the mass murder of his own supporters shows what kind of thinking he possesses.
If N had said that this forum would be erupting in hate against him but double standards are not uncommon here.

Back
Top Bottom