What's new

Qadri says his remark on killing anyone who betrayed or abandoned ‘revolution’ was a ‘joke’

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri on Monday “clarified” a statement he made in his address on Youm-e-Shuhada on Sunday in which he had asked his followers to kill “anyone who betrayed or abandoned the revolution”.

Addressing a press conference, Qadri said that his statement in Sunday’s speech pertained to him and Imran Khan, not his party supporters.

“I said this jokingly,” the preacher-politician said, adding that he had made these remarks in a “light mood while holding the hand of PTI leader Mahmoodur Rasheed”.

Notwithstanding the impact of his “joke” on the nation, the PAT chief went on to accuse the Punjab government of creating a negative image of his ‘revolution’.

Sticking to his vague demands for a “revolution”, Qadri said that his party would go ahead with its plans to change the “rotten” system.

He, however, elaborated that his Inqilab march was different from Azadi marches but there was some common ground in their objectives.

“Imran Khan announced his Azadi March on June 27 while PAT had taken the decision to take out Inqilab March in May,” he claimed, adding that the two marches would become a joint struggle on August 14.

What the TuQ? | Pakistan Today

I think there is a video as well, can you please share it.

This is what I ate about IK & Dr. TUQ, they say stuff & then they take a U turn in few days. Now I am not only blaming these two for U Turns, Ganja & gadari have also taken huge U Turns.

Lying is munafiqat, saying something in their speech & then later make excuses is also munafiqat. So when politicians & others are lying & hadees calls them munaifq, because they fall into munafiq category, then how can the people follow them or how can these people lead to total victory?

I think there is a video as well, can you please share it.

This is what I ate about IK & Dr. TUQ, they say stuff & then they take a U turn in few days. Now I am not only blaming these two for U Turns, Ganja & gadari have also taken huge U Turns.

Lying is munafiqat, saying something in their speech & then later make excuses is also munafiqat. So when politicians & others are lying & hadees calls them munaifq, because they fall into munafiq category, then how can the people follow them or how can these people lead to total victory?
You excluded few other men ;)
Joshe khitabat, if you know what I mean.
They top the munafiq list.

This guy is Altaf Hussain of Punjab

995618_687452187970634_151947579832153525_n.png

Sometimes Tahir ul qadri behaves insanely, that was one such moment when he uttered that remark of killing those who would abandon long march sit-in. Also I noticed he was laughing when he made that remark so probably it was an intentionally comic remark which he was fully aware of. Guys don't forget molvis like comedy too.

Sometimes Tahir ul qadri behaves insanely, that was one such moment when he uttered that remark of killing those who would abandon long march sit-in. Also I noticed he was laughing when he made that remark so probably it was an intentionally comic remark which he was fully aware of. Guys don't forget molvis like comedy too.
So we should leave the faith of our country in the hands of a dumb habitual liar, FYI this is not the first time he has lied. And how many times he has takes the ignorant masses for a ride, by twisting, and fabricating facts about religion. How can u trust such a guy, he might have cracked a joke, but what if some clown takes it seriously. And he wants to change the system, and yet he has made open threats to the lives of the PM, no matter how retarded the PM is he is the PM of Pakistan.

Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri on Monday “clarified” a statement he made in his address on Youm-e-Shuhada on Sunday in which he had asked his followers to kill “anyone who betrayed or abandoned the revolution”.

Addressing a press conference, Qadri said that his statement in Sunday’s speech pertained to him and Imran Khan, not his party supporters.

“I said this jokingly,” the preacher-politician said, adding that he had made these remarks in a “light mood while holding the hand of PTI leader Mahmoodur Rasheed”.

Notwithstanding the impact of his “joke” on the nation, the PAT chief went on to accuse the Punjab government of creating a negative image of his ‘revolution’.

Sticking to his vague demands for a “revolution”, Qadri said that his party would go ahead with its plans to change the “rotten” system.

He, however, elaborated that his Inqilab march was different from Azadi marches but there was some common ground in their objectives.

“Imran Khan announced his Azadi March on June 27 while PAT had taken the decision to take out Inqilab March in May,” he claimed, adding that the two marches would become a joint struggle on August 14.

What the TuQ? | Pakistan Today

Looks like a lie to me

Back
Top Bottom