What's new

Putin attacked by topless women!

:rofl: look at Putins expressions! And the guy in blue tux is almost shocked!!
The fat lady in green dress is like WTF!!

I thought Europeans were all about sexual openness. Half of them look like they've never see a naked woman before. Putin seems to be the only one enjoying it.

But there is something called element of surprise it is huge in this case (Don't take "huge" in the wrong sense :no: )

Look at putins fae
How happy he sees by getting attacked by bare chested young women :lol:

femen-putin-merkel-hannover.si.jpg

I wonder if it was a young muslim woman in Burqa ..
How many terrorism charges she had faced for doing exactly same things while fully Clothed......
Admit it....the world is perverted from top to bottom...Its not burqa that annoys people...its a "Covered woman" that is the nuesence. Once she is naked.she an get away with attacking a whole group of world leaders

You still hate boobs....:undecided:

Damn Putin's facial expressions were hilarious, that guy is something else. :lol:

:rofl: look at Putins expressions! And the guy in blue tux is almost shocked!!
The fat lady in green dress is like WTF!!

Fat lady was Merkel. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

they've done it before (NSFW). just brings shame upon themselves and their family, nothing else.

well..now you are being an idiot :what:

A man that is comfortable with himself would take this as a lighthearted joke like it was intended. Sorry i guess, i'll know not to joke with you in the future.

A man that is comfortable with himself would take this as a lighthearted joke like it was intended. Sorry i guess, i'll know not to joke with you in the future.
yup that will be a big favour....as it wasnt a joke but sarcasm on purpose..
once you learn the meaning of joke,you ca.
Thankyou.. :wave:

yup that will be a big favour....as it wasnt a joke but sarcasm on purpose..
once you learn the meaning of joke,you ca.
Thankyou.. :wave:

If you would do the same thing i would probably post a picture of a gay with the caption-"here i am".
And, it was a joke, you just don't get it, because you think if you'd respond to it in a joking manner, your manhood or reputation would be in question.

Her breast are flat as you can see it. I don't know how Putin admitted he liked it, it doesn't look very attractive to me lol

fe-3.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom