What's new

Pushto singer Ghazala Javid gunned down

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaihe Rajeon.

180277_436156533084411_249109191_n.jpg

She married this well known thug last year and got divorced recently... she took millions in Haq Mehar etc and the ex was upset that she dumped him and took his money and property too. He took the life of a decent human being and a nice singer - a big blow to Pashto music industry.

May one of her fan catch that m.fcker and hang him in public.

A western type mohtarma is easy prey for islamists....

RIP to the cute lady.

Islamic terrorism.........she was a singer and a lady after all

You tube video

"Beautiful girl with a nice dance Ghazala Javid Pushto singer"

Beautiful girl with a nice dance Ghazala Javid Pushto singer.mp4 - YouTube

this is defn religos fanatic killig

You all are ignorant if you dont any thing about her then STFU.

She took divorce from her husband and was in court for her Haq e Mehar Etc... Which is alot of money i guess.

Why the hell did she marry that old fart anyway?

She married to him just for money nothing else...And that too for a few day months or may b an year,...

This killing is just for the money nothing else stop Barking you DCik head indians try to search before chanting here.

RIP she was a beauty with an awsum voice... Sad news ....

You all are ignorant if you dont any thing about her then STFU.

She took divorce from her husband and was in court for her Haq e Mehar Etc... Which is alot of money i guess.

She married to him just for money nothing else...And that too for a few day months or may b an year,...

This killing is just for the money nothing else stop Barking you DCik head indians try to search before chanting here.

RIP she was a beauty with an awsum voice... Sad news ....
deniers deny. no point in telling you guys that it was fanatik reaseon. dancing is not a good thing to do in tribal region

deniers deny. no point in telling you guys that it was fanatik reaseon. dancing is not a good thing to do in tribal region
Peshawar is a city, not a tribal region, p.s 2 folk singers were shot dead in India few days ago but I bet no one in India would know about it, but everyone in India would know about this lady, height of obsession and hypocrisy

Two folk singers killed in Uttar Pradesh - India - DNA

Inna Lillah E Wa Inna Eleh E Rajeoon.
RIP:cry:

Her gap will be very hard to fill up. Her songs made many Pakistanis, who don't understand Pashto, love Pashto songs.

I still remember that beautiful song,

Though i can't understand but i love this song too much.

I wish murderers will be given death sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to her
Members here need to understand the whole background of female pashto singers in khyber pakhtunkhwa. We pashtuns like songs but look down upon singers. In afghanistan you would find female singers from good background but here in KP there is a kind of caste system. There is caste "daman" , the singing, dhol and dancing folk in our society, and they are lowest caste of desi origin. Most of the fat females that you see dancing on pashto songs, that you see on youtube, are these damans. Nazia iqbal, ghazala javed etc belong to this class, they do every thing for money. There was a female pashto singer , ayman udas, from proper family, she was shot dead by her brothers for coming into music.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom