What's new

Punjabi Music

He is coming to perform our town Southampton on 27th march as seen his posters on many local asian shops ..I just listened to some of his songs and they are good..mature trained voice and good lyrics

[video]
[/video]

better suit to us pardesi

[video]
[/video]

I'm A Fanatic Follower of "Satindar Sartaj" & aware of his UK Tour. All his Song's are "Gem" & no contemporary Punjabi Singer can match his Vocals & Lyrics...

I've seen him Perform Live many a times - on 31st Eve. he performed in Delhi and I flew from Moscow to Watch him...

If time Permits - go & watch him Perform. Trust me, you'll cherish it for long...

He is coming to perform our town Southampton on 27th march as seen his posters on many local asian shops ..I just listened to some of his songs and they are good..mature trained voice and good lyrics

[video]
[/video]

better suit to us pardesi

[video]
[/video]

This song is dear to me... :cray:

Loved the 2nd Song. :D

Last edited:
Wagdi Nadi da paani

[video]
[/video]

I'm A Fanatic Follower of "Satindar Sartaj" & aware of his UK Tour. All his Song's are "Gem" & no contemporary Punjabi Singer can match his Vocals & Lyrics...

I've seen him Perform Live many a times - on 31st Eve. he performed in Delhi and I flew from Moscow to Watch him...

If time Permits - go & watch him Perform. Trust me, you'll cherish it for long...

This song is dear to me... :cray:

Loved the 2nd Song. :D

Yea dude i could see that you are fanatic follower of satinder as you are posting his songs very often and i did not even know about his existence and this happen when chichora type singer like honey singh get all the fame and hype which someone else deserve more...

Hey i heard one sad song on radio and i could not manage to find it..dont know who is singer but song start with " Ki dusyea Haal taqderaan da" ..could you find it? :D

Wagdi Nadi da paani

[video]
[/video]

Yea dude i could see that you are fanatic follower of satinder as you are posting his songs very often and i did not even know about his existence and this happen when chichora type singer like honey singh get all the fame and hype which someone else deserve more...

Hey i heard one sad song on radio and i could not manage to find it..dont know who is singer but song start with " Ki dusyea Haal taqderaan da" ..could you find it? :D

I couldn't find it using the Lyrics mentioned by you. :(

Back
Top Bottom