What's new

Punjab Health Minister calls Pakistanis illiterate and ignorant, says Lahoris are 'weird creatures'

Lets not blame everything on PMO. We also need to look at the role CJP/SC played in reopening shops and everything else.
That's something Pakistani awam don't see at all. That's the real reason for the spike in covid 19 cases. How can courts dictate government to open up malls when they don't have the knowledge and the data to support their decisions. In the US supreme court was asked to open up churches in the state of California. Justice Robert's said that's not in his capacity as he is not an expert in these issues. Its upto the public health officials and the elected officials to open up. The court will support the experts.
Whenever I talked to my family members in Pakistan during ramadan about the virus and I explain it to them how deadly it was in the US their response was this is Yahoodi sazish and dollar sazish. Our iman is strong enough bla bla bla. This is coming from highly educated lot what can we expect from others. But hey don't worry its government responsibility. We ll do weddings in our houses. We ll invite relatives and friends for ifatri. We ll shop and how can we give up chand raat this time . After all chand raat is more important than your life. But at the end of the day government is responsible. Now everyone from Pakistan is calling me and texting me and asking about the cure for the virus as I work in the healthcare and I ll have Aladin ka Chirag made in the US. I feel pity for Imran Khan that he has to deal with this jahil qaum.

Kindly block me if you’re this triggered by my activity. You seem to explode at every given opportunity. You really should learn basic decorum and etiquette, it’s completely unfitting to be claiming the moral high ground while your demeanour is this low. Thanks.

probably a PTI member from canada chapter, recruited to spew propaganda and PTI trash talk in pak forums.

regards

Sir, why are our people so inclined towards power and status? Anyone who gets into a powerful seat or a position they make sure to exploit and benefit. Are we so cruel or is it like this everywhere? And sir your thoughts on the case against Justice Faiz Esa.

I am sure you have some fronds who are so fond of speaking that one can't get in a word sideways, whereas some would be quiet and introverted. I am an extrovert also that's why my posts tend to be rather long. Similarly, some people like to be in the limelight, maybe it makes them feel important.

Having 'Zero' knowledge of Psychology, regret my inability to answer you in a meaningful way.

Curfews have been imposed in the past due to law and order issues in Lahore and Karachi as well. No one died of hunger.
Sir, when the sindh government imposed the lockdown all of a sudden. We were out of water and the bottle company had suddenly stopped delivering. And coincidently we hadn't shopped for the month too. I remember going to grab a few essentials and I couldn't find them in stores at all. This is coming from someone who lives in a fairly posh area of Karachi, I wonder how people in other areas dealt with it. Not a curfew but a middle ground would be great but its not really feasible at all. 2 or 3 weeks even a month after that people can't bear it.
Furthermore, no PTI supporter has the moral courage to acknowledge the glaring failure to quarantine zaireen at Taftan.
Sir, I think it was the foreign minister who said in senate that Iran pushed people in. I think the greater reason for failure was the lack of resources on those borders and inability to quarantine all those people. The first time the lockdown was imposed they should have closed the hot areas down like they have now. Regardless lets hope for the best.

That's something Pakistani awam don't see at all. That's the real reason for the spike in covid 19 cases. How can courts dictate government to open up malls when they don't have the knowledge and the data to support their decisions. In the US supreme court was asked to open up churches in the state of California. Justice Robert's said that's not in his capacity as he is not an expert in these issues. Its upto the public health officials and the elected officials to open up. The court will support the experts.
Whenever I talked to my family members in Pakistan during ramadan about the virus and I explain it to them how deadly it was in the US their response was this is Yahoodi sazish and dollar sazish. Our iman is strong enough bla bla bla. This is coming from highly educated lot what can we expect from others. But hey don't worry its government responsibility. We ll do weddings in our houses. We ll invite relatives and friends for ifatri. We ll shop and how can we give up chand raat this time . After all chand raat is more important than your life. But at the end of the day government is responsible. Now everyone from Pakistan is calling me and texting me and asking about the cure for the virus as I work in the healthcare and I ll have Aladin ka Chirag made in the US. I feel pity for Imran Khan that he has to deal with this jahil qaum.

I agree with you some of the Pakistani public are too thick to understand, as I was saying before my distant relatives don't believe in Covid-19 and they think its all sazish, but our esteemed honourable SC had to interfere and ordered all businesses to open 7 days a week and be easy on people for not following SOPs, and now the result is for everyone to see.

PTI is a cult bro.

There's no use of logic with their supporters. Imran Khan is an angel who can't make a mistake or even do anything evil. Everyone has a Shaytan with him but Imran Khan doesn't have a Shaytan so he doesn't feel the urge to commit bad deeds.

Ecen though this angel is surrounded by the most corrupt and vile human beings and everyone who has dealt with him male or female always speaks the worst about him but he's still an angel.
Bro, had the same situation been during Nawaz's time, PTIans would've lynched him on social media.

Sir, when the sindh government imposed the lockdown all of a sudden. We were out of water and the bottle company had suddenly stopped delivering. And coincidently we hadn't shopped for the month too. I remember going to grab a few essentials and I couldn't find them in stores at all. This is coming from someone who lives in a fairly posh area of Karachi, I wonder how people in other areas dealt with it. Not a curfew but a middle ground would be great but its not really feasible at all. 2 or 3 weeks even a month after that people can't bear it.
Its a management problem which people from public administration can easily solve.

The cost of not doing it is far more than the cost of curfew. Take your pick.

P.S: I am no sir, you can call me bro.

As to quarantine zaireen at Taftan - apologies if I've missed it. I said it in past and will reiterate it again, who's Govt is in Balochistan? CM belongs to which Party?
Border management is a federal issue.

Again, it is a failure of both the provincial and federal govt.

104477540_2131684200310755_5903433910237954939_n.jpg

Its a management problem which people from public administration can easily solve.

The cost of not doing it is far more than the cost of curfew. Take your pick.
But sir any plan that's not effectively followed by the people too wouldn't bear much fruits. This selected lockdown is great to run the economy along with containing the virus. What do you think? Or an all out curfew?

First you develop etiquettes of not lying openly and then denying it when shown mirror.

Reminds me of your leader Nawaz Sharif who on the surface appears pak saaf and naik but in reality rapes the country no end, spews filth against women and distributes fake nude pictures of Benazir.

I will keep calling you out on your bs, karlo jo karna hai.
Mujhay bhi batayein kiya howa?

probably a PTI member from canada chapter, recruited to spew propaganda and PTI trash talk in pak forums.

regards
Ye kon keh raha hy

Hopefully after this strong worded lecture people have responded positively

Back
Top Bottom