What's new

Punjab Health Minister calls Pakistanis illiterate and ignorant, says Lahoris are 'weird creatures'

Bhai, I have also read his views on Pakistani politics and I also don't agree with most of his views but this guy never used any abusive word for PM IK or PTI followers. Why are you abusing him? I have often seen you abusing other members just for supporting other political parties. You should read his views on other topics too and I'm sure you will like them. Just one request, yaar, aap thora roko apne aap ko abusive posts karne se, I'm also a PTI supporter/voter but I don't abuse anybody here for difference of opinion.
Just remember that he's also a Pakistani, same like you and me. Don't abuse him or anyone else for having different political views, PLEASE.

@Jungibaaz I love to read your posts, keep them coming, bro.

Some of my relatives thinks that it's a yahoodi saazish, ya jo bhi hai, amrika karwa raha hai. :hitwall:

Thanks for your words, I appreciate that not all PTI supporters react in this way. The majority of my friends and family are PTI supporters, some fervent, some less. These discussions always get heated because people feel passionately for the subjects, I try my best to be dispassionate in analysis (not neutral, I’m not not neutral at all), but I guess some people react negatively.

First you develop etiquettes of not lying openly and then denying it when shown mirror.

Reminds me of your leader Nawaz Sharif who on the surface appears pak saaf and naik but in reality rapes the country no end, spews filth against women and distributes fake nude pictures of Benazir.

I will keep calling you out on your bs, karlo jo karna hai.

I have no problem with you quoting me, ‘calling me out’ in a quote, or responding otherwise. In fact, despite multiple times you have posted abuse at me, I’ve been more reserved in my demeanour to you, even invited you to continue the discussion if you want. Your insults and angry responses are another matter.

I think one thing you are making a sore mistake in is assuming malintent when someone posts opposing views to you. We are all patriots on this forum with different views on what’s best, we even disagree on what’s fact sometimes. But these are good intentioned opinions, and if they bother you, you should best ignore them.

Nawaz Sharif doesn’t personally pay me to make you angry on PDF, I assure you. In fact I would say he has a history of being naive, making dumb mistakes, using army generals to leap frog BB, and his government largely responsible for the current economic crisis pre covid. He’s not a particularly bright individual either, a bit slow for my liking. And his party is like his family’s property, nepotism at the very top. Anyway I have no obligation to prove or explain myself to you, you can believe as you wish. Just stick to the debate topic and don’t go off road with these hateful replies. Thanks.

Last edited:
images.jpeg

Spot the jaahil.

بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَإِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ - 2:117

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

Kun faya kun. Allah wants something and it happens.

Thanks for your words, I appreciate that not all PTI supporters react in this way. The majority of my friends and family are PTI supporters, some fervent, some less. These discussions always get heated because people feel passionately for the subjects, I try my best to be dispassionate in analysis (not neutral, I’m not not neutral at all), but I guess some people react negatively.

I have no problem with you quoting me, ‘calling me out’ in a quote, or responding otherwise. In fact, despite multiple times you have posted abuse at me, I’ve been more reserved in my demeanour to you, even invited you to continue the discussion if you want. Your insults and angry responses are another matter.

I think one thing you are making a sore mistake in is assuming malintent when someone posts opposing views to you. We are all patriots on this forum with different views on what’s best, we even disagree on what’s fact sometimes. But these are good intentioned opinions, and if they bother you, you should best ignore them.

Nawaz Sharif doesn’t personally pay me to make you angry on PDF, I assure you. In fact I would say he has a history of being naive, making dumb mistakes, using army generals to leap frog BB, and his government largely responsible for the current economic crisis pre covid. He’s not a particularly bright individual either, a bit slow for my liking. And his party is like his family’s property, nepotism at the very top. Anyway I have no obligation to prove or explain myself to you, you can believe as you wish. Just stick to the debate topic and don’t go off road with these hateful replies. Thanks.

Bro, you're awesome!. He doesn't deserve such kind words from you. In my experience in life, dealing with people like them is only through doing what they do x100 times.

Being kind to these type of people only makes their bullying strong and they start taking advantage of it. Unfortunately, he's a ladla of mods here so he gets away with his abuses but the way he barks at everyone passing through, he would have his face bashed in his skull in real life. Seen it several times in life, i know his type too. They can't help it. Low self-esteem, unhappy life, they take their frustration out on other people who are having a better time than them.

Find comfort in the Prophet Muhammad (saww) hadith

Abdullah bin Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

الْمُسْلِمُ مَنْ سَلِمَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ مِنْ لِسَانِهِ وَيَدِهِ

The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 10, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَإِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ - 2:117

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

Kun faya kun. Allah wants something and it happens.

Bro, you're awesome!. He doesn't deserve such kind words from you. In my experience in life, dealing with people like them is only through doing what they do x100 times.

Being kind to these type of people only makes their bullying strong and they start taking advantage of it. Unfortunately, he's a ladla of mods here so he gets away with his abuses but the way he barks at everyone passing through, he would have his face bashed in his skull in real life. Seen it several times in life, i know his type too. They can't help it. Low self-esteem, unhappy life, they take their frustration out on other people who are having a better time than them.

Find comfort in the Prophet Muhammad (saww) hadith

Abdullah bin Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

الْمُسْلِمُ مَنْ سَلِمَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ مِنْ لِسَانِهِ وَيَدِهِ

The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 10, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

Thanks again for your kind words, last bit especially is gold and great advice to live by on this forum. But please don’t judge the guy too harshly, he’s just passionate and I think he also means well. I think he’s just assuming wrong intent in me. Hopefully he’ll look back at our posts one day and change his mind. Also, don’t worry about the mod team, they’re very neutral and they don’t take sides, they can have their own views but they’ll deal with forum matters in a fairly balanced way. And the new blood in the mod team is really fantastic, I can already see major improvements in response times in other threads. Take my word for it, I know the system here. :-)

and now the honorable Minister knows why Shehbaz Sharif was brought in.

Punjab needs an administrator not a spectator like Buzdar.

They just simply dont know how to impose law cuz they dont know how to follow, authorise the authorities if Lahory stop patang bazi they can stop anything.
How many people do you imprison and for how long to ‘enforce the law’?

It’s not feasible the way it is in autocratic societies.

There’s a similar struggle in the US - it’s primarily up to the people to follow SOP’s. Business can help enforce them, and some are, in terms of how many people are allowed in and requiring customers to wear face masks, but the government isn’t enforcing them like China did.

No need to irk on her statement. Its a blunt statement to make based on her position, however, what she said is absolutely 1000% true, specially after watching the following videos.

Jahalat of many Pakistani's is at next level, who always point fingers at others and Govt for their own faults. Nothing can protect them due to their mindset.

Thanks again for your kind words, last bit especially is gold and great advice to live by on this forum. But please don’t judge the guy too harshly, he’s just passionate and I think he also means well. I think he’s just assuming wrong intent in me. Hopefully he’ll look back at our posts one day and change his mind. Also, don’t worry about the mod team, they’re very neutral and they don’t take sides, they can have their own views but they’ll deal with forum matters in a fairly balanced way. And the new blood in the mod team is really fantastic, I can already see major improvements in response times in other threads. Take my word for it, I know the system here. :-)

Fascism 101

everyone else is beneath you

imran khan can't do anything with this jahil awam.

resign go home have a peaceful old age with kids.

how hard is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom