What's new

PTV at it's best again, TRT Sends Copyright Strike on Youtube

SecretMission

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
EWlBUXvWoAAnLP6.jpg

From Top To Bottom Ineligible persons working in Ptv, Check the graphics quality for youtube channel video thumbnails, Sehri and Iftar transmition no short videos for monetization.

As Per PTV, TRT se full rights liye tha aur dusre din he Government channel got youtube strke LOL

Hahahahahahahaha

Such a shame it is, Piracy at mass level.

At least they should have some dignity to get rights to post on youtube and air instead of showing pirated copies on TV and then putting them up on youtube to earn from the pirated copies.

Piracy is deep embedded in our country as well. What a shame

From Top To Bottom Ineligible persons working in Ptv, Check the graphics quality for youtube channel video thumbnails, Sehri and Iftar transmition no short videos for monetization.

As Per PTV, TRT se full rights liye tha aur dusre din he Government channel got youtube strke LOL
Sometimes Auto strikes happen, Maybe they will resolve it by presenting documents as proof.

Or maybe PTV didn’t get rights for Youtube, Just for airing on TV

Hahahahahahahaha

At least they should have some dignity to get rights to post on youtube and air instead of showing pirated copies on TV and then putting them up on youtube to earn from the pirated copies.

Piracy is in our DNA now

this season is everywhere Ertugrul Ghazi search it on playstore and u have all episode in that one app.. FoC...
Topic here is about Youtube as PTV could make good money by monetizing youtube videos and also a boost to national tv channel as in 4 years it had only 100k+ subscribers and now its 250k+ within few days.

Hahahahahahahaha

Sometimes Auto strikes happen, Maybe they will resolve it by presenting documents as proof.

Or maybe PTV didn’t get rights for Youtube, Just for airing on TV

Auto strike could be possibility as 1st episode is still on youtube or It could be PTV have only broadcasting rights not any digital sharing rights.

Still 24h+ gone and no official statement from Ptv lazy officials kiyun k paise toh halal kar k khane he nahe hein.

Decades of recruitment based on political requirements have rendered PTV, PIA and other state institutions useless. All these organizations need overhauling. But i also dont expect PTI to follow merit. Filled with same old crap, these ministers and advisers will inject their own guys.
I hate administration as i am more of academic and researcher but i was given a position as situation was dire. Pervez khattak was CM and we had to recruit many people, pervez khattak came and gave us a list of whom to appoint. I made an issue as it was against merit, informed and involved other figures. Long story short, those positions are still mostly vacant, i resigned from the administrative position and few hired were also "parachuted" and merit destroyed.

Decades of recruitment based on political requirements have rendered PTV, PIA and other state institutions useless. All these organizations need overhauling. But i also dont expect PTI to follow merit. Filled with same old crap, these ministers and advisers will inject their own guys.
I hate administration as i am more of academic and researcher but i was given a position as situation was dire. Pervez khattak was CM and we had to recruit many people, pervez khattak came and gave us a list of whom to appoint. I made an issue as it was against merit, informed and involved other figures. Long story short, those positions are still mostly vacant, i resigned from the administrative position and few hired were also "parachuted" and merit destroyed.
Under PTI?

Back
Top Bottom