What's new

PTM Watch

She is just a washed up old T@rt, who brags about sleeping with handsome ISI agents, I swear I am not making this up, she said this in front of her husband who was sitting in the conference room laughing like a Cheshire cat, "Quisling "Hussain Haqani was moderating the talk and urged her not to embarrass the poor chap :lol:, damn I should have bookmarked the link.Kudos bro

She is just a washed up old T@rt, who brags about sleeping with handsome ISI agents, I swear I am not making this up, she said this in front of her husband who was sitting in the conference room laughing like a Cheshire cat, "Quisling "Hussain Haqani was moderating the talk and urged her not to embarrass the poor chap :lol:, damn I should have bookmarked the link.Kudos bro
Hahaha. Do your have link to it? Go on ISI :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hahaha. Do your have link to it? Go on ISI :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Unfortunately no yaar, though it will be on youtube, Hussain Haqqani was moderating the discussion, BTW it's not the first and only time she has bragged about scoring with Pak studs, a relative of mine was at LUMS and he informed me she was well known for playing "Mrs Robinson";), some desperate little tharki must have......yuk,yuk.Kudos bhai

@Path-Finder @Zibago @war&peace Hazrat @Zarvan @Mentee @PakSword @BHarwana @Maarkhoor @Horus @Burhan Wani

YET :o::o::o:...................

These shameless swines who project themselves as "cough" "cough" liberals and human rights activists are unashamedly professing their heartfelt condolences for a brute and beast who prided his self on his medieval brutality and ignorance, have these same individuals and their hero "Afrasiab Khattak" uttered a single word of condolence for Shaheed "Manaan Bashir Wani" or all those innocent Kashmiris that are being butchered by Gangadeshi security forces day in day out "HECK NO" instead they decide to make a living off castigating the brave and disciplined men of Pak army who are saving their backsides from the tyrannical brutality of the TTP yet not a single word of gratitude to all the Jawans who have made the ultimate sacrifice against the NDS/RAW/TTP alliance....SHAME,SHAME,, SHAME,,,,SHAME on these damn ethno-fascists hiding behind the garb of pseudo-liberalism

Back
Top Bottom