What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

we need a wet chitar for them, we need to take them to courts, to the police stations in chains and grabbed by the collar so they know what IZZAT KIA HOTI H

The problem with this mentality to handle everything by force is totally wrong. This thing made MQM hero in eyes of Karachi people even literate people supported it. The only option is don't let them come to position of power like MQM did. This will fade them. PTM will become more popular if army will resist them by force. When people will not see them in power postion they will leave them.

I dont know what the government is waiting for.. collecting evidence maybe.. but this is started to concern me now.

It is concerning me just like Nawaz sharif did when he went to UN in 2016 and let India spank him (and us) in front of the world.

Seeiously all our leaders have just been a huge disappointment.

PPP: Parasitic corrupts (extremely cunning)
PMLN: Cry babies (idiotic corrupts with gold fish memory)
PTI: dwellers of coo coo land (Amateur idealists with no idea how to deal with or see the reality)

Army dictator: Realists (who know what the awam needs instead of giving what it wants)

Instead of thinking rationale why people always look for quick solution. You will only create support for them if we will use force. Just don't let them come in Parliament the blunder which we already did. Next election which will happen there don't let them win even single seat of provincial assembly. People are supporting them because of war which happened in there area. if we will handle this situation like we did with MQM. Than only thing which we will get is another MQM. Just wait for American Withdrawal and Taliban in power again.

IK has no vision. i am sure nothing will happen to ptm even after this incident. we are used to getting screwed in every field. got humiliated by losing to afghanistan in cricket and will have the same humiliation today at the hands of bangladesh. pak govt wil show "maturity" again and will offer dialogue with ptm.

IK has no vision. i am sure nothing will happen to ptm even after this incident. we are used to getting screwed in every field. got humiliated by losing to afghanistan in cricket and will have the same humiliation today at the hands of bangladesh. pak govt wil show "maturity" again and will offer dialogue with ptm.

F*** cricket man, its just a sport. Every team has chances to lose and unfortunately that day the odds were against us.

What you want operation?

We did operation against MQM in 1992 and 1996 which failed miserably. When people become fed up with them than only 2015 operation become successful. Just don't let them come in power everything happen for politics and power. Don't let them come in power corridor they will fade away. 2nd let them use weapon for sometime on common citizen of that place and don't targeted them. Propoganda of 6 month will create ground against them for operation. Don't let there propaganda come on lime light. Just prepare ground for them and use assault.

F*** cricket man, its just a sport. Every team has chances to lose and unfortunately that day the odds were against us.
the sports performance and other arts depict the national psyche.
IK was about to open an office of TTP in islamabad but he successfully brought more snakes in the parliament of the country which is already filled with snakes to capacity. i dont know form where he gets the brilliant ideas.

Back
Top Bottom