What's new

PTI's Fawad Chaudhry: Pakistan has Afghan blood on his hand !!!

@Bleek thank you for the rational posts i hope some partisans see the mirror you tried to show them and get off their high horses. The dirty politics from all political parties should stop.

Your presumption is based on that every Afghan is a Pakistan hating maniac. Let me remind you that an estimate of over 35% of Pakistanis are of Afghan decent.
90% of them are which is an unfortunate reality, also when I say Afghan I mean someone actually from the country Afghanistan.

Afghan descent is not the same here because ultimately their loyalties will be different. Afghanistan's previous regimes' facism and propaganda has essentially made it impossible for them to do a U-turn on the Pakistan hatred. It essentially became a part of their country's #1 goal and existence. It's like expecting Pakistan to give up Kashmir.
As for your comment that IK policies would destroy Pakistan, IK hasn't been in power for over 8 months, so it should have grown at a much better rate than when IK was in power, right?

I admit IK has alot of flaws but he is the only person that majority of Pakistanis trust & support. He is also the only leader that managed to grow Pakistan's economy at around 6% GDP in consecutive years which has never happened in the history of this country.

So going by the facts in front of us, IK is the only solution Pakistan has, whether you like it or not.
I don't like any of the parties or consider the others as any good so that logic doesn't apply.

And I do agree that IK is the solution domestically in terms of economic growth, fixing our institutions, infrastructure development, etc.

But my core criticism is specifically against his security policies and his naivety - a lot of idealistic wants. He requires more media training and to be more realistic.

I'm not against IK and I have maintained that he should find a common ground with the establishment on his policies that they are against which are also probably security related.

Back
Top Bottom