What's new

PTI wins Azad Kashmir By-election(Unofficial Results)

CBR3RCsUIAIqwyo.jpg:large

CA2z6CJVAAA12OO.jpg:large

CBR6rZrUkAAIFqr.jpg:large

Burnol time? :)
Margin of 2800 Votes despite having Support of ASWJ and Political Heavy Weight like Barrister Sultan Mehmood. Not a bad performance by PPP either provided the mess PPP is in these days thanks to Zardari.

Margin of 2800 Votes despite having Support of ASWJ and Political Heavy Weight like Barrister Sultan Mehmood. Not a bad performance by PPP either provided the mess PPP is in these days thanks to Zardari.
ppp supported by pmln and other rag tags but still lost

ppp supported by pmln and other rag tags but still lost
The Key point is that PPP is already in Mess so expecting them to win would itself a big Question Mark but managing the Vote Bank to such a close Margin despite of contesting with Former PM of Azad Kashmir does tell that was Decisive Victory.

PPP + N
Secondly 2800 votes make about 10% of total polled votes.

By others you mean ASWJ or Taliban???
I meant ASWJ, I can never say congratulations to Taliban, but Taliban Khan is exceptional since he Is mental case.

Pagalon se kia larra jay.. You win, congratulations Mr. Taliban Khan.

I can never say congratulations to Taliban, but Taliban Khan is exceptional since he Is mental case.

Pagalon se kia larra jay.. You win, congratulations Mr. Taliban Khan.
I think you didnt able to COMPREHEND my reply as I asked you about OTHERS whom you were Congratulating. You took it all on Imran Khan so I ask you again

Who are OTHERS???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom