What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

:lol: how, aik danda pade ga, sab imran khan nikal jaye ga

Can you kindly explain why only danda? I mean seriously why such kindness when MQM's dedicated workers are expert in being na maloom afraad and .........?

Do you ever wonder why only those areas in entire Pakistan have a comparatively high "crime ratio" which are (forcibly) politically dominated by MQM ? The problem with MQM (Mamooliii Qeeeray Makoooray) guys is violence and criminal activities. You guys want to be treated like political rivals yet you act like low level thugs and argument with you often results in some criminal activity being carried out against the stupid person who argued with you at the first place.

The days of Mamoooli Qeeeray Makooooray MQM are over....their downfall has begun.....by the next elections you will see Insha Allah... and I hope to see if I am not hit by a danda, multiple dandaz, na maloom afraaad, street crime, etc .....

الطاف حسین تحریک انصاف کی مقبولیت دیکھ کر بوکھلا گئے ہیں، انہیں سمجھ نہیں آ رہی کیا کریں. پہلے وہ اردو بولنے والا کارڈ استعمال کرتے تھے، پھر انھوں نے نسلی بنیادوں پر سیاست کرنے کی کوشش کی، لیکن ابّ یہ سب کچھ ناکام ہوتا جا رہا ہے. اسی وجہ سے انھوں نے کل اپنے ہی بندوں کو مارنا شروع کر دیا - اوریہ مقبول جان

video here

Altaf Hussain has panicked, He doesn't know what to do. He has played all his cards - Orya Maqbool Jan

الطاف حسین تحریک انصاف کی مقبولیت دیکھ کر بوکھلا گئے ہیں، انہیں سمجھ نہیں آ رہی کیا کریں. پہلے وہ اردو بولنے والا کارڈ استعمال کرتے تھے، پھر انھوں نے نسلی بنیادوں پر سیاست کرنے کی کوشش کی، لیکن ابّ یہ سب کچھ ناکام ہوتا جا رہا ہے. اسی وجہ سے انھوں نے کل اپنے ہی بندوں کو مارنا شروع کر دیا - اوریہ مقبول جان

video here

Altaf Hussain has panicked, He doesn't know what to do. He has played all his cards - Orya Maqbool Jan

936776_470513076358244_1153398860_n.jpg

:lol: how, aik danda pade ga, sab imran khan nikal jaye ga

ofcourse that is all you mqm people know, killing other people when you can't win through talking.
this is why you are a terrorist organization.

i'll celebrate my third Eid on the day Army does operation in Karachi against "namaloom afrad"

Last edited by a moderator:

video here

He has got millions of followers who hail him as a god figure and will become cannon fodder on him.
This slave mentality of MQM followers is unlikely to change anytime soon.

He has got millions of followers who hail him as a god figure and will become cannon fodder on him.
This slave mentality of MQM followers is unlikely to change anytime soon.

I am waiting for the day london police takes action against him (though seems bit unlikely; u know why) the day he goes for a long vacation ...u will see the party getting scattered ....look at the people's idiocity on one call of altaf they started to beat their own rabta committee and rabta committee instead apologized, now tell me where did that happen ....the reality is many have stuck with altaf either because of power or because they are threatened if they leave the party ...so once he goes for long vacation in jail there might be a dichotomy within their ranks ...alo PTI has hit their popularity ....people have started to come out on roads previously the notion was dont go out to vote coz in any case mqm would have cast your vote and that was so true ...but now we will see people standing up...previously people use to ignore even if they see mqm killing in front of their eyes coz they knew mafia is their's police is their's and govt is their's but now they know someone is there to raise voice for them...never saw khi people so daringly coming out against mqm goons ...its beginning of change

I am waiting for the day london police takes action against him (though seems bit unlikely; u know why) the day he goes for a long vacation ...u will see the party getting scattered ....look at the people's idiocity on one call of altaf they started to beat their own rabta committee and rabta committee instead apologized, now tell me where did that happen ....the reality is many have stuck with altaf either because of power or because they are threatened if they leave the party ...so once he goes for long vacation in jail there might be a dichotomy within their ranks ...alo PTI has hit their popularity ....people have started to come out on roads previously the notion was dont go out to vote coz in any case mqm would have cast your vote and that was so true ...but now we will see people standing up...previously people use to ignore even if they see mqm killing in front of their eyes coz they knew mafia is their's police is their's and govt is their's but now they know someone is there to raise voice for them...never saw khi people so daringly coming out against mqm goons ...its beginning of change

Its more of a love affair..
These people are in love with a man in the telephone...
I know love needs no reasoning..
But this is madness :lol:

Its more of a love affair..
These people are in love with a man in the telephone...
I know love needs no reasoning..
But this is madness :lol:

Let this joker die of dengue fever, MQM will be divided into 100 groups. Then they will use all Sabr o Tahamul against each others. :sniper:

ofcourse that is all you mqm people know, killing other people when you can't win through talking.
this is why you are a terrorist organization.

i'll celebrate my third Eid on the day Army does operation in Karachi against "namaloom afrad"

pressure confession, nothing else, rangers ko aik danda pade ga rangers bhi sudhar jaye ge

about army operation in karachi, canada me reh ker aise baatain kerna aasan he, rangers teri maon behnon ka rape kare ge na tum tughe aqal thekane aye ge

pakistan aaker burger boy apne dada giri dekha aur phir rangers ke baat ker

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any one watch todays Capital talk???? Ansar abbasi and hamid mir.

pressure confession, nothing else, rangers ko aik danda pade ga rangers bhi sudhar jaye ge

about army operation in karachi, canada me reh ker aise baatain kerna aasan he, rangers teri maon behnon ka rape kare ge na tum tughe aqal thekane aye ge

pakistan aaker burger boy apne dada giri dekha aur phir rangers ke baat ker

tumhari language se hi andaza hagaya hai ke tum hi ho jo rape karte ho..

and just for your record, me 2006 tak Pakistan me hi tha.

and don't blame it on rangers. your "Karkunans" do such things

mera buhat dafa rangers se wasta parha hai, aur unhone har dafa help ki hai.

tum jese logon ki waja se karachi jahanum ban gaya hai.

tum log darte to buhat, mujhe achi tarhan yaad hai jab haqiqi ayi thi to tum sab apne bilon me bhag gaye the :lol:

aur me Canada me beth ke isliye "dadagiri" kar rahan hoon kyun ke tum log jab arguement harte ho to bas goliyan chalane chooro karde ho. tumhara "GAY quaid" is a prime example of it.

AND IT'S IRONIC, ISN'T? YOU'RE ASKING ME TOO COME TO PAKISTAN AND DO MY DADAGIRI..
WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOUR TERRORIST LEADER TO COME TO KARACHI?

My advice - go get some education, instead of guns.

Back
Top Bottom