What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

I guess we pakhtuns are better...musharaf has turned our entire belt into warzone but you would never see any pakhtun helding mohajirs responsible for musharaf actions....we blame army

You are no better than the rest of us.. Pakistanis.. if you remember that term.(HINT: part of it is on your name)
Its this BS about being better that creates divides. Yes, you are better....and the Pasthun nation deserves praise upon praise for braving what it is going through thanks to Musharraf.. because NO.. and I repeat.. NO one has suffered more the effects of this whole Afghan war bullshit(1979 onwards) than the Pashtuns..

But at the same time, like the rest of us.. there are elements that incite hatred, polarization.. and cheap comments of superiority that create all these divides.. and further deepen the chasms within the already fragile fabric of this nation.

lahore me to picnic manaya ja raha he, and trying to create rifts between mohajirs

I am absolutely disgusted by the language some people have used for my Urdu speaking brothers, yet the mods have just sat there silently. Bunch of hypocrite burger buns.

I am a Punjabi karachite and I support mqm. Ager iss bar mqm ke khilaf operation hua to yaad rakhna aag khali Karachi mai nahi lagge gee...

And how do you people know that this woman was killed by mqm people? this looks like a well planned conspiracy by some ****** generals in army to start operation against mqm again. Some people can never see Karachi prospering.

Then it reflects on the whole country and what is going to become of it. You are welcome to push for a separate state and create the Monaco of South Asia. I can assure you that you WILL have the full support of the UN and the world community.

How many of us are supporting a ban on this mafia propagandist posting with the nick "darkinsky"??

He is glorfiying terrorism conducted by MQM and also trying to promote ethnic rifts on the board.

You are no better than the rest of us.. Pakistanis.. if you remember that term.(HINT: part of it is on your name)
Its this BS about being better that creates divides. Yes, you are better....and the Pasthun nation deserves praise upon praise for braving what it is going through thanks to Musharraf.. because NO.. and I repeat.. NO one has suffered more the effects of this whole Afghan war bullshit(1979 onwards) than the Pashtuns..

But at the same time, like the rest of us.. there are elements that incite hatred, polarization.. and cheap comments of superiority that create all these divides.. and further deepen the chasms within the already fragile fabric of this nation.

dude who brought it on pashtuns, who send the young pashtun to jihad while he sent his own child to america? who started the drug business, sumggling? who brought gun culture in karachi, who thinks that instead of pen, a gun is a pashtun's jewellery

who considers afghans as their brothers? who stabbed pakistan in its back several times?

who brainwashes innocent child to meet virgins in jannah if he blows himself up?

pashtuns themselves are responsible

when one plays with fire he catches fire someday too

@Hyperion @Armstrong can you leave family stories? an innocent has been killed and you people are ........next person can be anyone ....ask the families how hard it is for them

There is no decency in asking. Because such acts dont just Murder one person.. they "murder" a family.
yet, this seems to be the newest tactic used by such groups(and motorcycle thieves)..just outside the house...in these small lanes where there is little observation and many getaway routes.
I myself was victim recently to this tactic.

Last edited by a moderator:
@darkinsky bahar mein jai muhajir muhajir laga kay rakha hai....we dont want ANYONE else EXCEPT PAKISTANI....off with these Mohajir totay!

Definition of Mohajir: one who leaves their birthplace for some other land to settle.

Ipso facto.. if you were born in Karachi.. which is a part of Sindh.. that is part of Pakistan..
how are you Mohajir?

@darkinsky Civil engineer, yeah economic opportunist.... Many people migrated to Pakistan Out of sheer passion, and with a feeling they are following the steps of Sahabas, and Prophet Muhammad (P.B,U.H) when he left the land of idol worshippers. Not like you do takkay kay muhajjir who bad mouth every other person. Parhay likhay Jahil,,, Kabhji MQM ko kaho na Hum Punjab kai muhajiro ko bhe represent kar dai,,, Thookay bhe na hum MQM par

Dude, you are the one bringing linguistic angle to the whole conversation. Maybe I missed something here? I haven't seen anyone ridiculing "Urdu" speaking person. Everyone seems to be having a go at MQM and it's "bori-policy", which in-fact is a terrorist organization, just like PML(N) is in Punjab. We are having a go at everyone. Stop giving it linguistic colors.

I am absolutely disgusted by the language some people have used for my Urdu speaking brothers, yet the mods have just sat there silently. Bunch of hypocrite burger buns.

I am a Punjabi karachite and I support mqm. Ager iss bar mqm ke khilaf operation hua to yaad rakhna aag khali Karachi mai nahi lagge gee...

And how do you people know that this woman was killed by mqm people? this looks like a well planned conspiracy by some ****** generals in army to start operation against mqm again. Some people can never see Karachi prospering.

musharraf was the best thing ever happened, he shipped all illegal afghans to their shitthole

zia is the guy you should curse, that idiot did irrepairable damage to pakistan

afghans only brought drugs/prostituetion/gun/mafia/thugs/jahaalat to karachi

we karachiites were too open to you guys, lahore me ghunda gardi kerke dekhao zara

Common Pakhtuns and punjabis get along well, there are millions of pakhtuns working in punjab...punjabis are open-hearted and have no problem with pashtun labour..while pakhtuns dont create any trouble for punjabis, no badmashi what so ever...my district is adjacent to punjab and we rely more on punjab than peshawer for small jobs.

I am just sad to hear that poor tandoor wala , corn seller, labourer, watchman is getting killed in karachi in 2013 by namaloom afraad just because a dictator in 60s did wrong with fatima jinnah.

There is no decency in asking. Because such acts dont just Murder one person.. they "murder" a family.
yet, this seems to be the newest tactic used by such groups(and motorcycle thieves)..just outside the house...in these small lanes where there is little observation and many getaway routes.
I myself was victim recently to this tactic.

you got it wrong i was referring to the fun part armstrong and hyperion was making.....

Back
Top Bottom