What's new

PTI sit-in nothing more than a farce: Pervez Rashid

Its the most stupid thing saying we shouldn't accept US aid. Its like saying we should stop people from giving money to the faqeer. Lets be honest there will always be a faqeer.

We need to stop the poorty before we can say no to the aid and that is not happening for a while. People need assistance and this is where good project like USAid comes in the play.

Its the most stupid thing saying we shouldn't accept US aid. Its like saying we should stop people from giving money to the faqeer. Lets be honest there will always be a faqeer.

We need to stop the poorty before we can say no to the aid and that is not happening for a while. People need assistance and this is where good project like USAid comes in the play.
when ever , whoever takes it, then its the best?
but when its in thier accounts, america becomes the root of every problem in the world?

Pervaiz Rasheed has lost his mind. He has taken leaf out of Rehman Malik's book. Why would you take him seriously? Look what he is saying :lol: :big_boss:
1471245_538324859594844_1417103401_n.jpg

i guss, you went to far on that?
BLA , LAL MASJID insurgents were brought, to dismentle a militry back govt, which was getting away , & becoming a power house, that was also the reason behind, the end of hossni mubarak,s govt in , eygpt?
but lets not go there, because thats past already?
fedrl givt is just in limbo, they cant decide what to next, so they hve just assigned CH.NISAR to do, the derailing ?
but the matter of fact, is clear even with bigger claims of talks to militants of PMLn, rightly they are not ready to give the dam ammnesty, to each & everyone of mullha TORABORA,s?
that is the iriking point for those, who are in the KPK govt, which they got just because of the support of millitants durring the genrl elections?
fedrl, govt should hve a clear policy that anyone carrying the gun within pakistani boundries, should lay down his weapons & should not be involved in any kind of terrorism in pakistan & as genrl whole world , any one not listening that, should be delt with the law of land?
if terrorists agree on that, then thats the best news in town, but as they are not listening then , fedrl govt should launch its offensive, to show the world that they not , support terrorists or terrorism?
if they show thier strong will to fight terrorism, i m sure the number of drone attacks will, not only decrese but also bring the chances of a sudden melt down?
if there are terrorists, been the target of pakistani official guns, then no one in world is worried & be trying to takeout the terrorists by thier own means?
now, if you are ready to give terrorists simple ammnesty, & a free hand to what ever thier agenda is, sorty this dam world is dumb, & not be listening any, cry carried out by any one?
drone attacks are just an issue, because of pakistani fedrl govt,s non fight against terror?
but PTI & JI are using it to thier political advantage, & to make terrorists happy, without knowning that time has gone when pakistani were concerned with american on slaught on islam, they just want peace from the terrorist of torabora, any one killing these terrorists, they this thier friend?
anyway main problem or no .1 issue of pakistan is the terrorism of TTp, & its not going to resolved by giving them the amnesties, or even talking to them , without any purpose?
till, TTp terrorism cant be , delt there is no way around to stop drones, sent by anyone?

Read my post again, My post is clear what ever policy it should be, and you are talking about what policy it should be.

secondly, BLA & LAL MASJID targets were same before in mushi's time & now. Only fool will think they were against Mushi only.

Since federal govt. is indebted to US and Nato, might as well allow them to drone targets in islamabad and punjab. No?

Makes perfect sense..

Makes perfect sense. There should be drone attack in Lahore and Faisalabad too, if we go by logic presented by Noora followers.

these parties - PPP PMLN and MQM instead of uniting, try their best to divide and separate us. There should be no drones. PERIOD. But then we wont do anything so you should also do nothing! This is classic Noora logic these days.

Read my post again, My post is clear what ever policy it should be, and you are talking about what policy it should be.

secondly, BLA & LAL MASJID targets were same before in mushi's time & now. Only fool will think they were against Mushi only.
i got, it?
problem with NS is he is too carefull, i dont think him bad personaly, but his advisors are all up, for a showdown , which is goning to bring only blames in the end, peoples like RAFIQ SAAD should be given upper hand, in policy making , he is the pick of positive youth, with fast pace actions within PMLn?
as for your post is concerned, my friend these questions are in evetry patriotic pakistani,s mind?
but for a safe, & prograsive pakistan we shouldnt stick to the party,s official lines?
if you think, each & every citizen of pakistan is concerned about whats going on , why these drones are not stopping , my friend just think about the assests of our political leadrrship ouside , pakistan?
are they ready to leave, what ever they made from the looted money from pakistan?
& there are too many dirty secrets, also hidden in the shelfs some where in pentagon!
our militry sees , drones as the only super target killing machine, in a war in which most of the political elites are ready to give up, whatever is the requirment by the terrorists wouldbe?
& at the same, time our political leadrrship isnt ready to give the JOYSTICK to the army , which wants to delt with terrorists with iron fists?

problem is that our militry, & our politicians are not at the same page?
think about NS trust level with our army, then our army,s trust level with NS?
who still is surrounded by, those who, still want a vengence?
even both army & politicians they both want to hve, peace with terrorists but in the opposite directions, only thing common is america?
yes our army, gets its gadgets from USA, standing against mighty INDIA, gurding pakistan against terorrists?

but because of the croupt past of our politicians, they arent are in a position to deney, anything america wants?
that is only reason why, CIA launch that dam DAMOCRAZY movment?
uniting the worst enemies PPP & PMLn in london?
tellling IMRAN to launch a movment, MMA kpk govt financing the mullha FM of yesterdays, got thier bounses the NEW ULTIMATE COMMANDER OF TTP, yes the SAWAATI butcher?
yes they all were created monstors, only dam reason was taught by CIA think tanks to, them is just blame PAKARMY if & ever some one points fingures on you?
because PAKARMY did used some of , mullhas in its fight against soviet russia?

only thing still , above thier reach is our nuclear programe & ISI?
every thing down under is allready , in thier hands friend?
now drones are the most effective weapon against, terrorists its been proven, & if NAWAZ SHARIF isnt ready to fight with them, then he just cant say no to the only superpower in the world , with a militry might which can do, dangerous harm to anyone ?
this drone attacks issue , was projected by PTI & JI , just because they wants to show thier sympayhizing terrorists, that are doing some thing to bring a TORABORA shura in power in pakistan?
its all dam TWISTED political, stunt by JI, which is pursuing a dam hidden agenda of disformation of pakistan, in a new country name TALBANISTAN?
the funding is commkng from KSA , can NS stop tht fundings?
hope you understand our, politicians & thier saudi, british assests & problems ?
just belive me , if any pakistani govt fighting a real WAR with TTp terrorists, tehn if some one is not, listening what the PM is telling them, be asure PAF will do the job, to asure it, that no one crosses the line ?
i dont want to go, much deeper cause MEMO-GATE , raymond davis , OBL opps everything is inter-related, some where?
mian shb knows it, but what he can do? now ?

Last edited:
Of course they will make drone strikes everywhere in Pakistan except from Islamabad (because of diplomatic fallout). Until we will keep providing sanctuaries to AQ and Haqqnis. Pakistan is on right foot if drone is conducted on Pakistani citizens. However, where would the moral ground be when the drone hits AQ/Haqqanis and OBL hiding in Pakistan? Had KPK LEAs acted before US and arrested the Haqqanis there wouldn't have been any drone attack in the first place. no?

p1_16.jpg

Pakistan is the only country who gets funded by US$$$ to fight their "own" war in the name of CSF. We rant that US doesn't trust Pakistan, why should they when Pakistan has been "selling" the arrested AQ operatives to US rather than cooperating with her.

I agree. But the question is than why doesn't our government comes clean on it? Tell our awaam that drones are helping us in our fight against terrorists.

Why this hypocrisy?

I agree. But the question is than why doesn't our government comes clean on it? Tell our awaam that drones are helping us in our fight against terrorists.

Why this hypocrisy?
Because we don't want to listen to the obvious. Me, you and most of the people here know that most of the drone strikes from US hit the militants rather than civilian (I am being conservative here by using "most"). However, the drone policy offers a juicy political leverage to anybody who is willing to exploit it. Like I said before, unless we dont bring a clear and vivid policy on harboring AQ and Foreign militant outfits, we will always be stranded in a crack between two clear stances.

Because we don't want to listen to the obvious. Me, you and most of the people here know that most of the drone strikes from US hit the militants rather than civilian (I am being conservative here by using "most"). However, the drone policy offers a juicy political leverage to anybody who is willing to exploit it. Like I said before, unless we dont bring a clear and vivid policy on harboring AQ and Foreign militant outfits, we will always be stranded in a crack between two clear stances.

This is where the 'leader' part comes in. If federal govt. can actually convince people that drones are helpful, we would not see such political gimmicks by anyone. But sadly it is running with hare and hunting with hounds.

This is where the 'leader' part comes in. If federal govt. can actually convince people that drones are helpful, we would not see such political gimmicks by anyone. But sadly it is running with hare and hunting with hounds.
I remember when Ch.Nisar accepted in Parliament that government hasn't been able to establish her writ in some of the earth quake hit areas of Awaran, all the media anchors strongly criticized him for being so straight forward. The problem is that we know the obvious yet can't afford to be told it explicitly. I remember Kamran Khan once saying exactly the same that government should tell the people of Pakistan that drone attacks are a helping Government's cause. However, there are two key players, army and the government and both are not willing to take the imitative on this since it would give other a chance to scratch other's back. If Government says so and army keeps quiet, then people will consider that army is maintaining anti-drone stance and will put army into an advantageous position. If army says so and Government keeps quiet, opposite will happen. So unless both come out unanimous on this, such a declaration is not possible.

I dont know why but when I read Pervaiz Rasheed statements I cant distinguish if its PMLN or PPP government.

Whether it failed or succeeded, PTI dharna has exposed the politicians so well that if you cant see light from day, you r either blind or pretending to be one.

Just remind PMLN its words it said in political campaigns. Pervaiz Rasheed making fun of FIR registered in KPK was like making fun of constant humiliation we suffer at the hands of foreign attacks. If he and his party chief knows who is launching drones in Pakistan, why doesn't he take action and stop them as promised?

Its is his federal government with majority and complete, unconditional backing of all political parties on the issue of drones.

Actually PTI dhrana has made PMLN, MQM, ANP and PPP look very, very ugly.

Whether PTI dharna was good or bad, it will be able to make a statement against drones in front of US or not, but one thing is loud and clear: it has exposed everyone who's at US payroll in Pakistan.

PTI is blocking nato supply, that too only in KPK and its still partially working via Baluchistan but its alarming to see how a few anchors and political parties are acting on this issue in favor of US interests. I mean, these people ever gave such statements at drone attacks??? Supply Nato ki band ki hy PTI ne, aur marne wale ye log ho gaye hain.. :lol:

Does not the attempts to disrupt supply routes hurts common Pakistanis? The drivers who are trying to make an honest living are probably working on daily wages. In most cases they are the sole earners for a large family. Just think who is being hurt? The people of the region have suffered enough. Our governments have been working together to bring about peace that is desired by the majority of the people in the region. Polls after polls have shown clearly, that the common man has rejected the terrorist violence at an overwhelming rate. Together we need to work and come out with solutions for peace and better life for the people of the region. Is that not the commonly desired goal?

Abdul QuddusDET- United States Central Command
www.centcon.mil/ur

Parvez Rashid has stopped accounting seats ? lol

Back
Top Bottom