What's new

PTI set to form next AJK govt after clinching most seats

E7OyIDzX0AY1CIh

Another Selection just like 2018!!

I believe the outcomes were as expected. I am pleased for PTI since we needed a strong government in Kashmir to supervise the region's issue. I was only astonished to see PPP gain so many seats, as I expected them to gain no more than 2-3 seats.

E7OyIDzX0AY1CIh

What Exactly this means in another aspect that erstwhile PDM/Opposition have gain around 230K more votes than PTI, in this selected environment...another No confidence on PTI performance by the Public.

What Exactly this means in another aspect that erstwhile PDM/Opposition have gain around 230K more votes than PTI, in this selected environment...another No confidence on PTI performance by the Public.
20210726_171644.jpg

The above is fake - I just did that quickly to show I can make stuff up too.

Last edited:
E7OyIDzX0AY1CIh

It is the same story in every constituency based politics. There are some seats in Kashmir where candidates won after having secured 2000 votes and in other constituencies even 20,000 votes were not enough. You should only cry about such figures if it was a single unit or Presidential system where the President had to be elected directly. It was very clear that PTI will win the election as suggested by public surveys

If I go by your logic. Back in 2013 General Election, PTI secured 7.6 million votes and ended up winning only 35 seats compared to around 14.8 million votes by PML-N and ended up securing 168 seats. So by your logic PML-N was a selected Government too.

I believe the outcomes were as expected. I am pleased for PTI since we needed a strong government in Kashmir to supervise the region's issue. I was only astonished to see PPP gain so many seats, as I expected them to gain no more than 2-3 seats.

PPP has always had a strong following bro in the region. It was Benazir's lot who really ramped up Kashmir, hence the ties.
But it's great to see PTI winning.

Real story = People dont trust your lootera bhagoora and his calibiri queen. Now go and enjoy your lahori bakra biryani.

Back
Top Bottom