What's new

PTI set to form next AJK govt after clinching most seats

So according to you the vast majority of the country who don't support the establishment installed puppet government of a Zionist patsy are terrorist. And you also can't see with even your single eye that PTI is destroying the country.

I reckon you need to look up the definition of vast, However i would recommend that its about time for you to open your eyes because the fact is Muslim League Noon "Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajeoon"

And you also can't see with even your single eye that PTI is destroying the country.
Were you sleeping when your Khoti Pmln was bankrupting Pakistan, Patwari?
C6061F62-2530-41F3-A27F-CB702372A8CD.jpeg

Don't know what's the big deal..

Every federal government throughout history won in both Kashmir and GB

And as expected it also happened this time

It proves nothing imo

I dont have much faith in central punjab to be honest and I think it would be better if pti focused on its core areas in Punjab

Central Punjab has 42 seats my friend, PML-N won 32 of these seats. That's simply a number that cannot be ignored. Unless PTI can find a way to win more seats in Rural Sindh which seems very unlikely, they have to find a way to win these seats in Central Punjab. PTI was the runner up in all these seats and came quite close in a lot of these seats with margin less then 2000 votes.

Central Punjab has 42 seats my friend, PML-N won 32 of these seats. That's simply a number that cannot be ignored. Unless PTI can find a way to win more seats in Rural Sindh which seems very unlikely, they have to find a way to win these seats in Central Punjab. PTI was the runner up in all these seats and came quite close in a lot of these seats with margin less then 2000 votes.
PMLN won this place by overspending here diverting funds from other regions for white elephant projects

If PTI does the same it will lose support in its strongholds and that is why even the win in Sialkot doesnt comfort me too much

I think even in 23 central punjab may go to PMLN

PTI still hasn't formed a government in the semi autonomous regions of Junagarh and Northern Frontier Province.

Hopefully they can form government there in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom