What's new

PTI officials fight each other in Mississauga Canada over media coverage during a protest rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the millionth time - PA doesn’t need defending and I’m not defending PA. I merely present the information which is not provided otherwise due to my interaction with PA since a long time. And that’s what you call - defending PA.

I would say - defending an area or a point requires a whole strategy for a favourable outcome and I’m not following any strategy to layout a suitable defence of a point or an area.

Just go with the flow, and it’s far more interesting to see the responses then. You know the occasional contradiction creates a stir usually.

I would rather be interested to talk about how an IABG with aerial recon assets can throw off a divisional level attack

Or

In a coin war, such as the ongoing war on western front, how can a regular infantry battalion get converted in a role for COIN Ops leading up to the training of its troops, equipment, its deployment in smaller tactical teams as well as the support of other LEAs like FC which it can be provided along with its own intel or should federal intel units be attached to it.
PA has needed defending since it's founding

Since era of general Gracey refusing jinnah orders then ayub murdering or atleast calling jinnah a traitor, then yaya killing millions of pakistanis then Zia, musharraf, bajwa..

It's just people gave them enough passess
Which they won't get any more

Pakistan army may be well respected by it's ex personal (and after all it's a million strong group 90% from central punjab) but the way they have dealt this time with its ex personal it won't even get support from there

Only reason people aren't blaming whole institutions is because everyone has someone who has served in it

Asim has not even completed 1 year of his 3 year term and you ask about his extension
Buddy I'm not asking for his extension. I'm hearing he has plans of extending his tenure. He's going to become the next decade long reigning dictator.

PA has needed defending since it's founding

Since era of general Gracey refusing jinnah orders then ayub murdering or atleast calling jinnah a traitor, then yaya killing millions of pakistanis then Zia, musharraf, bajwa..

It's just people gave them enough passess
Which they won't get any more

Pakistan army may be well respected by it's ex personal (and after all it's a million strong group 90% from central punjab) but the way they have dealt this time with its ex personal it won't even get support from there

Only reason people aren't blaming whole institutions is because everyone has someone who has served in it
And who defended PA ? No one, it stood on its own and will stand even after you see your grand kids.

Sadly Canada is becoming a sh!t hole. Not only Indian migration is alarming kachra lot from Pakistan have started arriving as well.
It has become third world country of drivers imported from punjab .

Sadly Canada is becoming a sh!t hole. Not only Indian migration is alarming kachra lot from Pakistan have started arriving as well.
Canada is where you find most educated and liberal Pakistanis are. And they are progressing in the right path.

Unknown figures fighting between themselves

It doesn’t merit for a dedicated thread in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom