What's new

PTI offers Seat of Deputy Chairman Senate to JUI-F

😂😂😂😂...never thought IK will go to such extent but then this is our politics ...might be molana is new friend of PTI now...who knows even PPP will be in alliance with PTI. Things one have to do be in power ...

Last edited:
The reason i criticize PTI, they are becoming another ppp and noon. It had to happen because of the massive influx of ex pppnoon politicians, couple that with q and mqm. Its like we put just imran khan on top and rest govt is same as muahraf or nawaz or zardari govt. This is not true change and cannot achieve much.

The reason i criticize PTI, they are becoming another ppp and noon. It had to happen because of the massive influx of ex pppnoon politicians, couple that with q and mqm. Its like we put just imran khan on top and rest govt is same as muahraf or nawaz or zardari govt. This is not true change and cannot achieve much.

maybe some of these ex-crooks will behave better if Imran Khan is the head of the government.

maybe some of these ex-crooks will behave better if Imran Khan is the head of the government
They really don't. Ask any of the founding PTI members who left the party after Imran started inviting crooks. If people who thought like Imran and OG PTI members really ran every aspect of the country then it wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

They really don't. Ask any of the founding PTI members who left the party after Imran started inviting crooks. If people who thought like Imran and OG PTI members really ran every aspect of the country then it wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

but our system runs on electables. until that changes some of the crooks will end up being in PTI.

Neither the government nor the opposition can do no wrong. Both camps consider each other as infallibles of Sohni dharti

Good counter attack on pďm..it is only way to break them as we all know they are dakooz

Since day 1 I was against IK's war on these political parties all at once. Instead I was in favour of focusing 1 political party at one time. IK should have first alligned PPP with itself to completely eliminate PMLN , that's 130+ million population and PPP couldn't rule Punjab as they are unable to win it now. So Punjab would ultimately go to PTI completely, just like KPK . This would have brought PTI to a much stronger coalition government in first term and we would have said good bye to PMLN for good. IK should than have started war against PPP after 2023 election.

Even if this news is true, I think it's a good move. Though the depth chairman seat should have been offered to Molana fazlu Rehman directly. Eliminate JUI-F (which is the binding force of PDM) and rest PPP and PMLN have too many differences to remain intact for even a week.

but our system runs on electables. until that changes some of the crooks will end up being in PTI.

It used to. In recent elections, new ppl and even old ones won because of imran khan name, ppl voted imran khan. This experiment that old politicians will behave under IK failed miserably. Once a corrupt, always a corrupt.
IK had opportunity to bring in new class of politicians that have integrity and merit. Instead he went for shah mehmoods and pervez khattaks and all ex MNA and MPAs. In Turkey, erdogan brought up his own party cadre, not rely on old ones. Imran khan wasted the opportunity and instead became part of status quo.

It used to. In recent elections, new ppl and even old ones won because of imran khan name, ppl voted imran khan. This experiment that old politicians will behave under IK failed miserably. Once a corrupt, always a corrupt.
IK had opportunity to bring in new class of politicians that have integrity and merit. Instead he went for shah mehmoods and pervez khattaks and all ex MNA and MPAs. In Turkey, erdogan brought up his own party cadre, not rely on old ones. Imran khan wasted the opportunity and instead became part of status quo.
Turkey has a Presidential system, Pakistan has a parliamentary system.

Turkey's socio-economic dynamics are also different from Pakistan's (the biradri, feudal etc vote is not as much of an issue).

I don't think it is fair to compare the two. Imran Khan has a lot more constraints to work with than Erdogan.

PTI has very little choice if it wants to change Pakistan within a reasonable amount of time

The people of Pakistan can help by overwhelmingly voting for PTI but we have so many jahils that it's a up hill task

So what do you do?

IK has to try to control and civilise his own party and the rest of Pakistani politics

But victory over the crooks is vital

Back
Top Bottom