What's new

PTI lead government discussion thread

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected members,
As a common citizen of this state I have casted my vote to PTI , thinking that we may observe some improvement in the system.
This thread is positively meant for suggestions and discussion regarding Khan's strategy to resolve problems and to fix corrupted system that is depleting day by day.
I request members for not to turn this thread into tug of war and troll fest or a portal for promoting specific political party.
Regards

Govt is bringing the whistle blower act and also any person found guilty of corruption Rs 500 million will be given only C-class. Since most of the corrupt people have done corruption a lot more than Rs 1 billion or more so most of them will apprehended. Though I wish for stricter punishments and anyone who has usurped Rs 1 billion or more should be hanged till death.

Economy was top priority and second was reforms but hostility from India diverted the attention.

P.S.
Its just my opinion.

Respected members,
As a common citizen of this state I have casted my vote to PTI , thinking that we may observe some improvement in the system.
This thread is positively meant for suggestions and discussion regarding Khan's strategy to resolve problems and to fix corrupted system that is depleting day by day.
I request members for not to turn this thread into tug of war and troll fest or a portal for promoting specific political party.
Regards
I.K won the election with the help of his rich / corrupt friends like Tareen and Zulfi....I.K don't need them anymore, P.M must send them back from where they belong...

2. Change C.M of Punjab, if he don't have any capable leader in PTI than Make Pervez Illahi C.M Punjab.

I voted pti for mainly two reason

-Eliminate corruption which will make our economy good eventually
-Free karachi from PPP
Which will.be a big favor from PTI to Pakistan

Sadly, our country is divided on ethnic and sectarian lines.. These divisions will not allow any good decisions.. IK has learned it recently.

As soon as constitutional changes are introduced that allow for additional administrative units within Pakistan, people will start fighting with each other.. it will be a civil war..

I don't have too many high hopes from PTIs government as it has surrendered itself in front of lords..

Sadly, our country is divided on ethnic and sectarian lines.. These divisions will not allow any good decisions.. IK has learned it recently.

As soon as constitutional changes are introduced that allow for additional administrative units within Pakistan, people will start fighting with each other.. it will be a civil war..

I don't have too many high hopes from PTIs government as it has surrendered itself in front of lords..
Moreover, the problem juicing out stolen money.Recently, a lawyer who fought case against Talpur is murdered.I want to know why lawyers fighting cases against high profile criminals aren't been provided with enough security!?
Moreover, how can they have enough power to be used against when they were inside the cellar.Clearly, government needs to cut their power outside the jail and provide security as well.
Also, recently Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has been asking for sindhudesh.This moron needs some shutup call for once and for all.Just like Karachi belongs to Pakistan, in the same way Sindh belongs to Pakistan and any political party propagating such nonsense should be treated like a traitor.
Last but not least, progress about Kashmir needs to be considered.

I voted pti for mainly two reason

-Eliminate corruption which will make our economy good eventually
-Free karachi from PPP
Which will.be a big favor from PTI to Pakistan
How!?

Economy was top priority and second was reforms but hostility from India diverted the attention.

P.S.
Its just my opinion.
Yes, I agree with you.
Right now, our top priority should be ecomical security but once again, what are we doing about it?

Moreover, the problem juicing out stolen money.Recently, a lawyer who fought case against Talpur is murdered.I want to know why lawyers fighting cases against high profile criminals aren't been provided with enough security!?
Moreover, how can they have enough power to be used against when they were inside the cellar.Clearly, government needs to cut their power outside the jail and provide security as well.
Also, recently Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has been asking for sindhudesh.This moron needs some shutup call for once and for all.Just like Karachi belongs to Pakistan, in the same way Sindh belongs to Pakistan and any political party propagating such nonsense should be treated like a traitor.
Last but not least, progress about Kashmir needs to be considered.

How!?

Yes, I agree with you.
Right now, our top priority should be ecomical security but once again, what are we doing about it?

They are already talking about 149 article etc. There is always a way to do it. Ppl of karachi want and support this.

PPP khud nationalist ban chuki,

Thing is sindhi has no hold in karachi at all and if urdu speaker came on road then they will be totally out of karachi for ever. They have been given full chance more than they deserve

Back
Top Bottom