What's new

PTI Larkana Jalsa; A new beginning for Sindh !

My dear if you haven't been following the news recently PTI had requested and demanded the ECP at least 2 times permission to conduct LCB in KPK. They were denied both times..

They denied it? Really? They said no, KPK can never hold local government elections? I thought it was a little different from that...

Hope PTI comes to other cities of sindh too. They need to continue this trend to gain some support in sindh.

@ssethii

West & Europe are the biggest example in front of us. Even Afghanistan have 34 provinces. The budget will be allocated properly in every province. Our CMs are not magicians & ofcourse PPP, PMLn and other political parties will never support this idea. It was only Dr.TUQ who came up with this. Although I don't support him personally but this point is very relevant.
So you want to hand over tribals to Talibs and parts of Balochistan to BLA. when you draw analogies bring in all the factors before drawing conclusions. Think this way Lahore can become a symbolic headquarter for Punjab if all the financial and decision making powers are decentralized to the district level.

A bit disappointed of IK' s speech but overall a good development. Sindh has been ruined by PPP and PTI gaining ground in Sindh is a good sign indeed.

Back
Top Bottom