What's new

PTI Jalsa in Karachi 25-12-11

hey there are more similarities .... lol :laugh:

Kiya yar bachu ku khush b nai hunay daitay :D

OMGF this Photoshopped picture :what:

Ever heard of Photoshoped Journalism. If not, then it's a very good example.

I hate two entities nowadays the most. Hamid Karzai from Afghanistan and ANP from Pakistan - both are extreme anti-Pakistan. I can even prove in the court of law that ANP is anti-Pakistan. Honestly speaking people in KPK are ready to drink their blood if given a chance.

I hate two entities nowadays the most. Hamid Karzai from Afghanistan and ANP from Pakistan - both are extreme anti-Pakistan. I can even prove in the court of law that ANP is anti-Pakistan. Honestly speaking people in KPK are ready to drink their blood if given a chance.

ANP has no support in Hazara division...all tbe way from haripur to kaghan.....and thats a large chunk of KPK.
IK should hold a rally in that area too.as thats a strong hold of nawaz shareeef ir used to be.
he had a permanent seat from the "Haveliaan" area of Abbottabad.
Also up north in kohistan and chilas they have no clear political winner and its always "azaad umeedwaar" who wins..
IK should concenterate on these areas and ANP will be stuffed even in provincial assembly.

and your avatar should be more than enough for any ullu ka kaan poster !! :D

I don't want to derail your thread Leader, but I had to post this video below. It's a short documentery about PTI's Karachi Jalsa, and I've never seen such video before. Happy watching.

P.S: I bet the guy at 2:00 is BilalHaider of PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANP is a party that has actually signed its death warrant..
In KP it has lost support due to its dismal corrupt performance.. and in Karachi its voter bank is going to the PTI.
Goodbye reds.

ANP has no support in Hazara division...all tbe way from haripur to kaghan.....and thats a large chunk of KPK.
IK should hold a rally in that area too.as thats a strong hold of nawaz shareeef ir used to be.
he had a permanent seat from the "Haveliaan" area of Abbottabad.
Also up north in kohistan and chilas they have no clear political winner and its always "azaad umeedwaar" who wins..
IK should concenterate on these areas and ANP will be stuffed even in provincial assembly.

They're already stuffed my dear. They're using unfair means to attract more crowd to their Jalsas. Just recently they conducted a Jalsa in Charsaddah, and you know what, they had to use the influence of their provincial education minister to blackmail the teachers and other (Govt.) education related staff to attend their Jalsa.

My ears are red now as I type this post but in a nutshell, PPP baboons are angels in front of these people for obvious reasons. They're eating and shitting in the same plate.

well just keep to voting them out.... lol their blood is poisonously white !!

When I was kid I used to look for ten differences in a picture. Now, I look for ten similarities, Photoshop Jalsa, epic fail. There are more similarities to be picked - try, I bet there's more.

374584_10150448588291482_200839071481_8743063_18797048_n.jpg

Did somebody see Capital Talk yesterday?

The ANP guy literally blasted on Hamid Mir that the ANP jalsas dont get media coverage, and everytihng goes to PTI.

This could be in response to that.

Riiiggghhhht....

Rondhos..

MQM had the most decent response to the jalsa.

Watch from 7:55 onwards to see my point in post 12

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Riiiggghhhht....

Rondhos..

MQM had the most decent response to the jalsa.

I am genuinely forced to believe now that MQM and PTI had some sort of agreement for the Jalsa.

BTW< after post 12, now post 74 is occuring!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh jis nay bhi threads ko merge kia hai na, Allah usko mochon wali biwi day !! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom