What's new

PTI Intra-party elections Islamabad were rigged...

iioal malik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI Intra-party elections Islamabad were rigged. Letter of President PTI Women Wing Islamabad to Hamid Khan SVP PTI

Below is the text from letter written by Nafeesa Khattak (President PTI Women Wing Islamabad) to Hamid Khan Senior Vise President/Chief Election Commisioner PTI.

Immediate
November 19, 2012
Mr. Hamid Khan
The Chief Election Commissioner
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Islamabad

Subject: Rigging & Fraud
Islamabad Intra Party Elections
Dear Sir,
We fully participated in the intra party electoral process despite all the challenges and inadequacies of the electoral process highlighted in the letter dated October 29 and email dated November 16, 2012. We resisted the intense pressure of PTI workers to boycott the elections because of lack of transparency and remained associated with the electoral process solely on the personal assurance of the honorable Chairman, Mr. Imran Khan who promised transparency and sanctity of the ballot.

Zuhayb's Writings: PTI Intra-party elections Islamabad were rigged. Letter of President PTI Women Wing Islamabad to Hamid Khan SVP PTI

What else can you expect from likes of javed Hashmi .

A claim backed by Very credible source with highly credible evidence. Propaganda goes on.

A claim backed by Very credible source with highly credible evidence. Propaganda goes on.

Using unfatmeans to get rid of Dr.Mazari ahead of election was also a propagand and inclusion of traitors in party is also propagand a, jailed history of javed Hashmi is also propagand, failed Tsunami is also propagand.
Man just commented on posted news.
Have you ever seen me posting news against the interests of my critiques! You think only you read news!sorry for the errors .get the message , there is no propaganda by outsiders.perhaps acting victims may earn you sympathise

Javad hashmi is the biggest loota in the history of pakistans political history.things like these bound to happen with such leadership..

It is proved now that this party is nothing but a cold wind which has stopped..

what a source, a blog..? There are no chances of fraud in is these were first intra party elections held, im sure PTI didnt want to give a chance of propaganda to haters.

This was apparently the most transparent election I saw in Pakistan. Having said that, it really had no impact upon the senior politicians so we will find out what happens with the top leadership afterwards...

Here we go!

This was apparently the most transparent election I saw in Pakistan. Having said that, it really had no impact upon the senior politicians so we will find out what happens with the top leadership afterwards...

Any thing & everything can happen in pakistan!

transparent??I guess You haven't red her blog properly .what about all the names mentioned ?

Election day rigging included; fraudulent voting in the absence of presiding officers, multiple bogus voting using a single cell number, electronic voting machine taken to private residences and used to cast hundreds of bogus votes, hundreds of registered voters denied to vote as their votes had already been cast fraudulently, and last minute changes in the code numbers denying genuine voters to cast their votes.

transparent??I guess You haven't red her blog properly .what about all the names mentioned ?

Election day rigging included; fraudulent voting in the absence of presiding officers, multiple bogus voting using a single cell number, electronic voting machine taken to private residences and used to cast hundreds of bogus votes, hundreds of registered voters denied to vote as their votes had already been cast fraudulently, and last minute changes in the code numbers denying genuine voters to cast their votes.
like Imran Khan would not praise N league even if he knows by heart that they are right in something.. N would not praise PTI even if there are visible signs of transperency :lol:

what i can say is... from the little experience or research i have done about the matter.. i have not seen such method of transperency in Pakistan before

Expulsion of Dr.Mazari was pre poll rigging .
Please show me a single patriot in IK party .

like Imran Khan would not praise N league even if he knows by heart that they are right in something.. N would not praise PTI even if there are visible signs of transperency :lol:

what i can say is... from the little experience or research i have done about the matter.. i have not seen such method of transperency in Pakistan before

Agree with ur observation Over PTI .Infect Muslim league N, have mentioned many times we can join hands with imran khan, but it's khan who end up joining hands with sheikh rasheed:lol:

what a source, a blog..? There are no chances of fraud in is these were first intra party elections held, im sure PTI didnt want to give a chance of propaganda to haters.

dont worry, only females contestants in 5 UCs are claiming this that about 12000 voters were not in the lists... the matter is up with Hamid Khan then it will be sorted out in those 5 UCs in election of these females seats. if the complain is true.

Javad hashmi is the biggest loota in the history of pakistans political history.things like these bound to happen with such leadership..

It is proved now that this party is nothing but a cold wind which has stopped..

lol Javed Hashmi loota HAHAHA lol than 150 who joined PML.B after been in all parties what do u call them. Man get a life.

lol Javed Hashmi loota HAHAHA lol than 150 who joined PML.B after been in all parties what do u call them. Man get a life.

thats the difference of character between us and them, we respected Javed Hashmi even when he was in PMLN, but nooners are just plain hypocrite and nonsense people with only one thing is mind, looto tay phutoo !!

per is bar bhagnay na paye...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom