What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

pre-14th august... pti burger party
post 14th august.. they cant remain here for more than a week
pre karachi jalsa... they have no support
post karachi jalsa... they do have support but is it at a national level ?
post larkana and other jalsa... they do have nationwide support but pti lacks in street power
post faislabad lockdown... ???

PTI has matured and organized a lot in the past 4 months :D... i remember a video on youtube in which a pti supporter was saying k if they beat us how can we come out!!! few years ago and wow now look at their brave faces and resolve ... well done pti well done IK

Voila!

Imran just committed political suicide.

Rudderless, complete and utterly rudderless in this entire debacle.

Zaid Hamid said 6 months ago Imran had go into this to go the whole way otherwise it will be failure and he is right.

Even at APC he had the opportunity to assert himself and propose action against TTP like raiding Lal Masjid, madrassahs across the country. This would be real steps and show him as a leader. At least he would have ended the dharana with a position of strength.

In reality he went into civil unrest without knowing the end game. The Peshawar massacre gave him the opportunity for a way out.

He thinks he has not last face with anyone but my God you have proved yourself to be a on Billawal level politics with this useless exercise of massaging your ego by thousands inconveniencing themselves to make a difference only to find they are being lead to a dead end.

There are no clear leadership options in Pak apart from Asad Umar.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Imran just committed political suicide.

Rudderless, complete and utterly rudderless in this entire debacle.

Zaid Hamid said 6 months ago Imran had go into this to go the whole way otherwise it will be failure and he is right.

Even at APC he had the opportunity to assert himself and propose action against TTP like raiding Lal Masjid, madrassahs across the country. This would be real steps and show him as a leader. At least he would have ended the dharana with a position of strength.

In reality he went into civil unrest without knowing the end game. The Peshawar massacre gave him the opportunity for a way out.

He thinks he has not last face with anyone but my God you have proved yourself to be a on Billawal level politics with this useless exercise of massaging your ego by thousands inconveniencing themselves to make a difference only to find they are being lead to a dead end.

There are no clear leadership options in Pak apart from Asad Umar.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

:hitwall: Zaid Hamid the best commentator...

Good way to exit Imran khan failed i will not support him again.Now he should go back to UK and enjoy their strip club.Totally disappointed by Imran Khan.

Good way to exit Imran khan failed i will not support him again.Now he should go back to UK and enjoy their strip club.Totally disappointed by Imran Khan.

If you think with a rational mind, it was this tussle between IK and NS which gave terrorists the time to plan and survey the area for weeks..army intelligence also suffered due to the political war..IK did a great national gesture and trust me he will come back to the streets if govt. doesn't act. He is not TuQ...this time no one will be able to blame IK for his means to demand what he's been doing these past months..IF you wanna still go home disappointed then be my guest but for me it was a necessary thing to do..due to this horrid incident, it's shown to us that terrorism for now is a bigger problem then electoral reforms..He's won many hearts and support from Pakistanis and i have no doubt that he will come back If needed with even a more bigger force than before..

Last edited:
Totally agree with you bro, even if I was in Imran's shoes I would have done the same, The Peshawar massacre was too much to bear, but I hope Imran still does not have any soft corner for these Talib basturds, there is no good or bad Taliban, its high time FATA is integrated into mainstream society with the rest of Pakistan, but before that can happen, kill all the terrorists and their sympathizer's and that means Fazal Rehman and Lal masjid cleric who are preaching hate on a daily basis.

B6MOfmeIUAIUWXu[1].jpg

Jem and Khan on ummrah. an old rare pic. @Jazzbot @Akheilos @Norwegian

Back
Top Bottom