What's new

PTI Hired Former CIA Pakistan Station Chief As Lobbyist

The thread he shared. Sharif family was comprehensively proven liar
Like where can you elaborate pl, I am not their lawyer but can make a point or two.
Regarding the thread, no one cares to stick to the topic. :hitwall:

The documents provided are true, can't deny them. :enjoy:

Either you are telling the truth or lying.
Your statement is revealing that you are 'something' as you claim to possess the 'documents of truth'.
Though I already requested but again will request you, if you are reporting the members of PDF, kindly share with them so those poor souls could arrange their pre-arrest bails. I will consider this kindness as the single best deed of your life - thanks.

Betaji I have paid your IK thousands of pounds for SKMH and other causes during Mushys era. I know for sure he will never raise an eyebrow if we ever meet again.

Could you please provide the money trail and receipts?

Some points to consider:
  • Make sure to prepare them in the correct font of the time
  • Please do not include any 'QUEENIE KHAT'
  • Ask MODS to delete all of your accounts/posts before any such move.

Yaar tum apna muh dekho phir us ko dekho jis ko tum support kartai ho

Yeh shaklain hi nahi thousands pounds wali

I put some lights/spotlights to see his face - it is so dark or you could say pitch black, I miserably failed to see any glimpse of truth there.
So would not be able to comment on his 'thousands of pounds' claim, though I requested him to share 'money trail & receipts' with some advice for their previous experiences.

Despite anti-American stand Imran Khan repeatedly made agreements with American lobbyists​

View attachment 871421
Imran Khan based his entire political campaign on an anti-US stand and has repeatedly accused the US of wanting to remove him and topple his government. It has now emerged that the PTI had actually signed on several different lobbying groups from the US.

One of these groups is headed by Robert Laurent Grenier (Grenier) who had previously been the station chief of the US CIA in Pakistan. The contract between Grenier and the PTI had been signed by Asad Majeed Khan, the former Pakistani Ambassador to the US. This is the same Asad Majeed Khan who had written the now infamous letter which Imran Khan had claimed as proof of a conspiracy.

WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-16-at-7.36.48-PM.jpeg

This particular agreement was made on behalf of Imran Khan by Iftikhar Durrani. The agreement which is a public document clearly states Iftikhar Durrani’s Islamabad residential address as well as the company’s office address in the US.

date.jpg

The PTI had signed four of these agreements. While the PTI enjoyed a good relationship with the US under Trump, with the Biden administration relations weakened. This is when the PTI began to amend its relationship by signing on American lobbyists. As per the agreement with Grenier, a monthly payment of US $25,000 per month as well as other expenses.

rober2.jpg

The other three agreements are with an organisation called Fenton . The first agreement was signed in June 2021 by the Council on Pakistan relations on behalf of the country. Interestingly the agreement with Fenton was made by a Houston based company founded by Muhammad Ashraf Qazi, Adil Jamal and Iqbal Abdullah who acted as representatives of the Pakistani government. Similarly, Fenton was to be paid US $25,000 per month for the duration of the contract which was six months.

In March 2022, when a no-confidence motion was being conducted against the PTI government, on one hand Imran Khan held the US government responsible for it, and on the other hand on March 21st 2022 another deal was being signed on with the same company. This time the signatory was Pakistan’s former Ambassador Asad Majeed. He had been the one who briefed Imran Khan of the conversation with Donald Lu via the infamous letter. The contract states the Pakistani Embassy as Asad Majeed’s address.

WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-17-at-4.19.41-AM.jpeg

What is of note is before the expiry date of this specific contract, the PTI was quick to enter into another contract with the same company Fenton. Exactly how the company was being paid has raised the question of whether funding was coming from the Pakistan government treasury.

Every country in the world has lobbies working for them in Washington.... Does the writer even know how it works ???

Back
Top Bottom