What's new

PTI Got Heaveyweights!

Not only Khar but all like him must be kept away if IK really wants to bring the change. I really cant understand his stance that "every one can join PTI but tickets will be given to such and such people" why even people with shady characters should be accepted while most of them are joining to secure their political future. Now, if they are not given tickets, what would be their role in the party?

Simple, if I don't like you enough to call you my friend, that won't barr you from praising me anyway.

Koi itna acha hota nahi, but still if there's someone being nice without getting anything, then why should IK stop them?

Yaar.. PTI haters start threads based on false news or rumors, I did not see any Khar with IK in Shujahbad.

Simple, if I don't like you enough to call you my friend, that won't barr you from praising me anyway.

Koi itna acha hota nahi, but still if there's someone being nice without getting anything, then why should IK stop them?

But they are not becoming nice without having anything. Their history shows how early they can smell 'power' and being enchanted towards it. Therefore, its not just being liked or being given a friendly status by some bad guy. Its eyeing of a power greedy person to an other chance of coming into power again. And other thing is that our voter may not be satisfied by some literary examples.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

People can change too...

Besides, PTI said they must declare their assets first. Dont forget Imran Khan is the politican who said all corrupt politicians should be hanged.

Sorry, but I would call it an other political slogan until executed.

Back
Top Bottom