What's new

PTI fans dream of alliance with MQM

Imran is not desperate, it's all other parties inculding MQM. MQM supporter should ask themselves what has MQM done for Karachi and Sindh? Have they not in power/government since 2000?
Plz get corrected ... Its not 2000 ...........

MQM party has kept its influence over Pakistan's federal government as a key coalition partner since the late 1980s (1988-1990, 1990-1992, 2002-2007, 2008-2013)

Leadership among NRO beneficiaries
On 22 Nov 2009, Pakistan government released the limited list of beneficiaries of a legal act called National Reconciliation Ordinance which granted amnesty to politicians, political workers and bureaucrats who were accused of corruption, embezzlement, money-laundering, murder and terrorism between 1 January 1986 and 12 October 1999, the period during democratic governments in Pakistan. None of the MQM personalities were included on money or corruption related basis. But names of two people associated with the MQM were included in the list based on political cases. According to the list, Altaf Hussain was allegedly involved with 72 cases, including 31 murder cases and 11 on murder attempts. Farooq Sattar had allegedly 23 cases, including five on charges of murder and four on attempt to murder, including the murder of Hakim Said a leading philanthropist of Pakistan

Most certainly it is a fundamental right but you don't do it when you have a province to rule (KPK).
Sorry its never written in any book of democracy ?

Lol if PTI ever gets to make an alliance with a party like MQM, then nearly half of its supporter base will leave it i can guarantee, it would be political and ethical suicide for them to do this.
Great assumptions ?
In a society rulled by DAM GULLU BUTTS & GOVERNED by NOORA kings killing & killing !
innocents in like model towns ?
No its not immposible, that progressive parties like MQM & PTI come at some common point !

Sorry its never written in any book of democracy ?

Great assumptions ?
In a society rulled by DAM GULLU BUTTS & GOVERNED by NOORA kings killing & killing !
innocents in like model towns ?
No its not immposible, that progressive parties like MQM & PTI come at some common point !
The main and most important issue is MQM's militant wing and its leader. Until both are removed.. MQM can forget an alliance with PTI.

Blast from past

Br5esSYCIAA2Ri1.jpg

url

I thought you posted picture of imran khan doing jalsa with altaf at minar e pakistan in 1990s :blink::blink::blink:

pbig-040.jpg

Imran khan with altaf hussain ( Few days before Altaf's departure to London)

press1.jpg

another picture of imran khan meeting with altaf hussain :hang2:

The main and most important issue is MQM's militant wing and its leader. Until both are removed.. MQM can forget an alliance with PTI.
It was ?
But not any more ?
with Taliban's voilent existence thier usege of rented force not its not?
MQM , s leader in worlds finest courts?
No .1 issue in this country is the rule of mafia of Noora & ghaddari ?
MqM , violent past is just past not worthy to even think about it?
Unless you are a Taliban sympathezier or part of politicly Mafia?
Mqm has showen that it can deliver when ever its been given its share ?
Don't just prove yourself that you are the one of god fathers running Mqm or PTI?
ITS your dam wish but not the wish of a poor Pakistani who wants to see the crouptors kicked out?

url

I thought you posted picture of imran khan doing jalsa with altaf at minar e pakistan in 1990s :blink::blink::blink:

pbig-040.jpg

Imran khan with altaf hussain ( Few days before Altaf's departure to London)

press1.jpg

another picture of imran khan meeting with altaf hussain :hang2:
Get mature ?
As political leader IK, HAS TO meet even a Devil too?
Is that any quicnk to your balls ?
Lbw !

It was ?
But not any more ?
with Taliban's voilent existence thier usege of rented force not its not?
MQM , s leader in worlds finest courts?
No .1 issue in this country is the rule of mafia of Noora & ghaddari ?
MqM , violent past is just past not worthy to even think about it?
Unless you are a Taliban sympathezier or part of politicly Mafia?
Mqm has showen that it can deliver when ever its been given its share ?
Don't just prove yourself that you are the one of god fathers running Mqm or PTI?
ITS your dam wish but not the wish of a poor Pakistani who wants to see the crouptors kicked out

Well MQM are still the biggest opportunist party in Pakistan..they've hugged every govt since many years i still doubt their intentions for the country due to its leader. I would say that MQM's governance is much better as compared to PPP's in Sindh but target killing happens alot..

Taliban are a lost cause now.

Well MQM are still the biggest opportunist party in Pakistan..they've hugged every govt since many years i still doubt their intentions for the country due to its leader. I would say that MQM's governance is much better as compared to PPP's in Sindh but target killing happens alot..

The main thing is well stated in your post !
The governance ?
I belive , if we have better governments in provinces & at fedrl capital only then we can be able to plan & solve the problems faced by common man ?
Target killing was a bigger issue few years back but its happening all over Pakistan ?
PTI,s law minster ?
Who targeted him in KPK?
Or MQM MNA from Lahore?
Only good governence can sweep the crime & restore law & order every where in the country?
For that we need to bring smaller & medium kinds of political partnerships.
That is the reason behind the idea of bringing MQM & PTI together.

Targeted killing was not in place during 2002 to 2008 ... After forming PPP govt targeted killing was started ... And alliance with PPP was biggest blunder of MQM ............

Back
Top Bottom