What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news:

Pakistan army ballot votes are received and PTI got 93% votes.
From Insaf Student Federation Offical page

Can anybody confirm this?
Its difficult to authenticate this but i will share an information provided by my cousin (who is learning surgery in Jinnah Hospital Lahore after finishing his exams) . He was brought up in Kharrian Cantt and some of his class mates are now army officers themselves . They all support PTI (ofcourse in private) and have voted for PTI through their postal ballot system . I wonder if this inspiration for a party is trikling down to lower ranks too. ...at the end of the day soliders r humans just like us .

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @Albatross @LoveIcon

295339_387182394728695_1594868219_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
179138_10151465843104527_1456526683_n.jpg

390759_10151465368389527_1151826440_n.jpg

934009_544898622219229_1723351131_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @Albatross @LoveIcon

[B]Safety Measures on Voting Day

• Visit your concerned Polling station early morning (Polling starts at 8am and will continue till 5pm).

• Must take water, biscuits and sweets along, as you might get stranded in long queues.

• Park your vehicle well away from the Polling Station.

• Identify escape routes and safe places in case of an emergency.

• Do NOT handover your CNIC to any stranger.

• Crowded places are hunting grounds for pickpocketers, therefore secure your belongings. Avoid heavy crowded Polling stations

• Do NOT carry items you don’t need (credit cards, debit cards, other valuable items).

• Educate children over 18 years, not to indulge in any unnecessary arguments with political parties and their youth wings.

• Avoid entering Polling station with your spouse or all family members together. Try splitting in groups.

• Avoid taking your minor children along.

• Avoid unnecessary arguments with following people:
Election Commission/Polling Staff
LEAs Political workers etc.

• Avoid visiting Polling stations where there is no sign of Law Enforcement Agencies.

• Do NOT take your cellular phone as it is not allowed. Keep them at home as most likely cellular services will be jammed on Election Day

• Keep Emergency cash at home – ATMs could be out of cash.

• Avoid all crowds and public gatherings to mitigate risk of exposure to incidental violence.

Avail your Right and Save Pakistan![/B]

haha...n i saw u wid a stick in hand n coughin like old man :P

btw Leader tell me hoestly,wz not it bigger than minarey pakistan julsa?

dun lie,dat u liv in lhr so u wud favour it:no::no:

haha good one. and no, this was like 1-1.5 lac people. lahore 30 october was 2-3 lac, 23 march was like 4-5 lac, and Karachi jalsa was like 2-3 lac, multan jalsa was 1-1.5 lac

but this was really aswesome jalsa. really enjoyed... you islamabadi?

InshaAllah bro. My and mine family votes are for the bat. Cousin overseas are also coming back to vote for PTI. Many of my friends are with PTI right now.

Whether we win or not. We want to remain on the right side of the history. So that years from now, we can tell our children with pride that we were part of the movement that built Naya Pakistan. :)

inshallah ... and yes it is equally important that we remember no matter whether we win or lose this battle tomorrow, we know from the core of our hearts that we making the right choice, we are on the right path...

but inshallah we will clean sweep... :pakistan:

Haha...Hamid Mir ' yeh live show main agaya hai, aap koi live show main nhn atay, ilzam lagana bara asaan kaam hai'!!!

CLASSIC.

Gentleman, watch this video and then compare yesterday's speech of IK and Nawaz Sharif, then go to vote. If you don't see the difference, then Allah hi hafiz hai.

Firing on PTI candidate ayla malik in mianwali ...2 people injured

Firing on PTI candidate ayla malik in mianwali ...2 people injured

int-imran-khan-130509.jpg

Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia hope to see a 'Naya Pakistan'

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia, the oil rich country with an estimated population of 16 million people, has around 9 million registered expatriates, 1.5 million of which are Pakistanis who are anxious about which way the elections swing on May 11.

Expats are fed up with the situation in their native land and are looking forward to the forthcoming elections. Hope is finally in the air. Despite the bomb blasts shaking the nation, people are anticipating a positive change after the elections.
The Pakistani diaspora across the globe was disappointed on April 29 when the Election Commission informed the apex court that overseas Pakistanis could not vote this time around. Some say it is a deliberate move to deter those who wanted to vote for the charismatic Imran Khan, chief of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI).
Manzur, who runs a small transport company, said that many of his Pakistani students have informed him that their parents are travelling to Pakistan simply to vote. He regrets that he had to come back before May 11 or he would have certainly given his vote to the PTI.
Malik, a taxi driver and a staunch supporter of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), has changed his opinion about the Sharif brothers after the power shortages in Punjab.
Similarly, another Malik, married and settled here with his family, confided that he has converted at least three PML-N supporters into PTI adherents.
In the same vein, Zahra, a young house wife residing in Riyadh said that her vote would definitely have gone to Imran, has she been allowed to vote from overseas.
Seemingly, all candidates and old political horses know that this year the voters’ attitude is different. People are more aware of their problems and might cast their ballot in a different way. With the power outages, lack of law and order and inflation, empty rhetoric may fall short this time around.
“Now, with Musharraf out of the race, I want Imran Khan to become the prime minister,” remarked Mehreen, a housewife living in Dammam.
However, Ali Abbasi, another resident of KSA, expressed some apprehension. How can there be change when 70% of the votes are controlled votes, coming from villages and tribes, where there is only the law of the feudal lord, he asked. He remained uncertain whether Imran had done enough to convince this large stratum of society.
And yet, Pakistani teenagers who have grown up away from home are unhesitatingly excited and vocal.
They share their thoughts on social media, they blog zealously, and they sing songs of change. These young Pakistanis remain positive that the time has come for their countrymen to rise and bring about change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom