What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partnership with MQM, PML-Q and JUI, never would I or other PTI supporters accept that. The writer is also giving Q alot of seats IMO.

But for a government, a coalition will be necessary, but I do not want that.

And didn't JI have some agreement with PTI?

I think PTI will be in opposition with JI and independent waghaira.

PML won't have enough seats to form a government outright and they will join hands with PPP etc.

If PTI wins around 120 (toooo far fetched) then PTI is in driving seat by it's own.

yourviews3-580x1695.jpg

Salute IK salute

Partnership with MQM, PML-Q and JUI, never would I or other PTI supporters accept that. The writer is also giving Q alot of seats IMO.

PML won't have enough seats to form a government outright and they will join hands with PPP etc.

If PTI wins around 120 (toooo far fetched) then PTI is in driving seat by it's own.

bhai PTI arahi ha .............Monday ko In Sha ALLAH imran khan will take oath as the prime minister of Pakistan

[video]http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/metro-bus-ka-sara-record-jala-dya-gaya-mubasher-lucman/[/video]

It should. In 2002 and 2008, voter turnout was 30%. This time I expect at least 60%. There is tremoundous street support for IK here--from both the elite and underclass.

This is exactly what I have been discussing here, increment in turnout will favor PTI.. I am positive this time around people of DHA and Clifton will enthusiastically participate in elections.. Turnout of 60% in NA-250 means PTI..

All the best for tomorrow sir..

This is exactly what I have been discussing here, increment in turnout will favor PTI.. I am positive this time around people of DHA and Clifton will enthusiastically participate in elections.. Turnout of 60% in NA-250 means PTI..

All the best for tomorrow sir..

I agree with you I am in DHA ph 5 and everybody around me is going to vote for PTI and people are encouraging others to go and vote for bat as well..Never seen such a movement before which is being carried on by individuals at their own.

اگر یوتھ عمران خان کے ساتھ ہے تو ہمکو یوتھ کی ضرورت نہیں ہمارا اپنا ووٹ بنک ہے۔ رانا ثناٰءاللہ

Establishment is forming another BHAI party. What a wast of ambitions, faith, trust and emotions.

tumne aesay hi jal jal k pagal hojana ha ...shabash .....btw thats what your own supporter has to say

247714_506425159422621_148355511_n.jpg

shabash ab aur jal :omghaha:

Don't take Fatima Bhutto seriously, she is as good as Goswami. PTI will never form any alliance with JUI.

I think PTI will be in opposition with JI and independent waghaira

A lot depends on final standings but one thing for sure independents will never sit on opposition benches..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom