What's new

PTI CM Nominee: No enmity with the Taliban,calls for peace talks.

This situation requires a Political solution, not a Military one.....

politics solution is let them establish a state within a state and let them create their own caliphate and sharia based on their personal narrow interpretation of Islam

tell me what else political solution will be accepted by them?

politics solution is let them establish a state within a state and let them create their own caliphate and sharia based on their personal narrow interpretation of Islam

tell me what else political solution will be accepted by them?

They should be given a simple Solution. Accept the writ of Pakistani State and stop terrorist activities.

In return Pakistan should not permit any third country to violate its sovereignty and the Drone attacks should cease immediately as they are a violation of International Law.

They should be given a simple Solution. Accept the writ of Pakistani State and stop terrorist activities.

In return Pakistan should not permit any third country to violate its sovereignty and the Drone attacks should cease immediately as they are a violation of International Law.
Both Afent In hands Of Pakistan,s Govt? I Mean Drone Attacks Or TTp, They Belong To MASTERs Den?
So Both Of This Options arent On anyones Table, Instead ÙSA Has More lethal Drone policy For the Comming Future?

Same strategy was adopted by ANP while they formed government in 2008 ... They negotiated with TTP & impose Nizam e Adal in Swat ... But what did they get ... Just dead bodies ..........................

They don't believe on your courts & constitution ... Then what would you negotiate with them ... You will have to compromise with them & impose Nizam e Adal in whole province :P

In sab ko fauj seedhi kar day gi...

N-league, PTI both have a gross misunderstanding of the situation and are pretty naive...when they'll get in the government and get a few briefings by top honchos, aqal thikanay lag jaye gi.

Fauj hi neh tau yek din dekhayain - If the fauj is no enemy to the talib, why should civilians be enemies to them?? If Fauj has no honor to bring justice to the families of Fauji killed by Talib why any civilians should want to go out on limb for the fauji??

It is this fauj that has blackmailed Pakistan to see such days.

Same strategy was adopted by ANP while they formed government in 2008 ... They negotiated with TTP & impose Nizam e Adal in Swat ... But what did they get ... Just dead bodies ..........................

They don't believe on your courts & constitution ... Then what would you negotiate with them ... You will have to compromise with them & impose Nizam e Adal in whole province :P
Simple solution Is Make Mulvi Fazlullaha The CM Of Kpk & Ahsan Ullha Ahsan Wazir E Dakhlaa, With ÌK Making Bait On mulvi Fazal Ullaha hands?

Those who are criticizing PTI on their stance on WOT have already wasted at least 8 years of the nation with their military solutions. And even after so many operations a city like Peshawar isn't secured. If military operations were the solution, then why didn't you guys solve it before. PTI to abhi govt main bhi nahi aayi.

Those who are criticizing PTI on their stance on WOT have already wasted at least 8 years of the nation with their military solutions. And even after so many operations a city like Peshawar isn't secured. If military operations were the solution, then why didn't you guys solve it before. PTI to abhi govt main bhi nahi aayi.

Yeh Abhi Wali baat Puray 5 Saal Chalani Hai Naa?
Whene Ever Militry Lunched Any opreation Against Terrosits It, Was Allways PTI JI JUI, Crying For Terrorists, whatever the Venue Was Lal Masjid Or Sawat Opreation, they Kep Crying & Supporting Terrorists? Against Own Militry?
Now its PTI Time, lets See What Majic Stick pTI Got? Whatever It is, Do it Fast Cause, Terrorists Will Nof Goi G To Wait Bhai Key Naya Pakistan Kaa ! Aur They Will Start tikka Boti of PTi Soon? Whatever Happens Dont Expect Militry will Come To Help You With Tissue paper In Hands, While Pti Crying With Pain, Make It Very Clear & Be Ready For It!yeh Abhi Abhi Walli Baat koi Nahi Ma ey Gaa, Naa Ttp Walley Naa naa Amreka?

Yeh Abhi Wali baat Puray 5 Saal Chalani Hai Naa?
Whene Ever Militry Lunched Any opreation Against Terrosits It, Was Allways PTI JI JUI, Crying For Terrorists, whatever the Venue Was Lal Masjid Or Sawat Opreation, they Kep Crying & Supporting Terrorists? Against Own Militry?
Now its PTI Time, lets See What Majic Stick pTI Got? Whatever It is, Do it Fast Cause, Terrorists Will Nof Goi G To Wait Bhai Key Naya Pakistan Kaa ! Aur They Will Start tikka Boti of PTi Soon? Whatever Happens Dont Expect Militry will Come To Help You With Tissue paper In Hands, While Pti Crying With Pain, Make It Very Clear & Be Ready For It!yeh Abhi Abhi Walli Baat koi Nahi Ma ey Gaa, Naa Ttp Walley Naa naa Amreka?

PTI had its own viewpoint. You guys failed to solve this problem in the last five years. You tried and you failed. Now shut up and give others a chance.

As I said earlier, PTI is kind of naive in saying this issue of Talib-b@stards is something really simple.

PTI says (at least that's what I understood) that if we could do the following, TTP will be like a puppy dog.

--- Sop the drones
--- Take Pak army out of FATA
--- Negotiate with TTP.

OK.

This naiveté could result in on of the following

-- They use this immense youth power and support to destroy the foundations of militancy.
-- PTI gets bombed out and blown up by TTP just like what happened to ANP

As many are saying here, that TTP is sharpening their knifes to skin yet another naive group of youngsters.

And sadly this probably is going to happen.

However there is a remote chance that PTI can use IK charisma (that is absent in pretty much every other politician), IK's established reputation of being corrruption free, may work, in stopping the Talib-B@stards in their tracks.

So what happens if PTI's olive branch to TTP is rejected. What happens then?

You all think it will negatively impact only PTI?

probably not.

Taking on PTI may be the beginning of the end of TTP. Ordinary masses that support TTP goons in the name of Islam may finally abandon TTP.

I am seeing a similar phenomenon in Karachi, where many in my community of Urdu-was are leaving MQM.

This is the first time I am seeing fishers in the MQM's rock solid support base.

If Imran can dig holes in MQM base, who knows PTI may be able to dig much larger holes in TTP support base.

No one can deny that PTI has for the first time, created grass root strong support for democracy itself.

It looks like finally we the Pakistanis are trying to own democracy instead of just talking about it.

It is this very democratic force that can unseat Talib-b@stards in a much less bloodier way than the army solution will do.

And oh by the way, TTP must pray that PTI doesn't turn on it.

Because if that happens, TTP may not find a single cave in Pakistan to hide.

Yes I am saying something way out there.

And some of you may laugh at it.

But I am seeing the sun shining bright on our nation.

And who knows, this time we may get just enough time in the sun, that our weakling little plants of love, tolerance, and mutual trust may take hold.

May take hold.

Ameen

I think the solution doesnot lie with the provincial government, it has to be decided by the Federal and USA policy.

PTI had its own viewpoint. You guys failed to solve this problem in the last five years. You tried and you failed. Now shut up and give others a chance.
Now You Need To Shut Up, Instead Living In IK,s Foolish Hooloo Land, Till Drones Nt stop, Nothing will Change, & its In ÙSA Hand Not Ik,s Or PTI,s Reach?
What PtI View Point Is? Stoping Drones & That PTI Is Banking on?
Learn Something From 11 Th May, & Be Honnest To Yourself , There Is No Sunami & No Naya Pakistan, If PTI Has The Plan, Why It Failed To Achive It On 11th May? I Tell U The truth? They Dont Have Any Plans On 11th May, Thats Why PTI Was Defeated Shamelessly?

I think the solution doesnot lie with the provincial government, it has to be decided by the Federal and USA policy.

Realistic POV!

As I said earlier, PTI is kind of naive in saying this issue of Talib-b@stards is something really simple.

PTI says (at least that's what I understood) that if we could do the following, TTP will be like a puppy dog.

--- Sop the drones
--- Take Pak army out of FATA
--- Negotiate with TTP.

OK.

This naiveté could result in on of the following

-- They use this immense youth power and support to destroy the foundations of militancy.
-- PTI gets bombed out and blown up by TTP just like what happened to ANP

As many are saying here, that TTP is sharpening their knifes to skin yet another naive group of youngsters.

And sadly this probably is going to happen.

However there is a remote chance that PTI can use IK charisma (that is absent in pretty much every other politician), IK's established reputation of being corrruption free, may work, in stopping the Talib-B@stards in their tracks.

So what happens if PTI's olive branch to TTP is rejected. What happens then?

You all think it will negatively impact only PTI?

probably not.

Taking on PTI may be the beginning of the end of TTP. Ordinary masses that support TTP goons in the name of Islam may finally abandon TTP.

I am seeing a similar phenomenon in Karachi, where many in my community of Urdu-was are leaving MQM.

This is the first time I am seeing fishers in the MQM's rock solid support base.

If Imran can dig holes in MQM base, who knows PTI may be able to dig much larger holes in TTP support base.

No one can deny that PTI has for the first time, created grass root strong support for democracy itself.

It looks like finally we the Pakistanis are trying to own democracy instead of just talking about it.

It is this very democratic force that can unseat Talib-b@stards in a much less bloodier way than the army solution will do.

And oh by the way, TTP must pray that PTI doesn't turn on it.

Because if that happens, TTP may not find a single cave in Pakistan to hide.

Yes I am saying something way out there.

And some of you may laugh at it.

But I am seeing the sun shining bright on our nation.

And who knows, this time we may get just enough time in the sun, that our weakling little plants of love, tolerance, and mutual trust may take hold.

May take hold.

Ameen

Dua Karteey Rahian, Maareez Key Marney Key Baad Bus Kaa kiraya Jamma Kra Dein, Line Mien Boht Loog Hain, Chalein Rastaa Chorien? Shabsh? Baba Jee:lol:

In sab ko fauj seedhi kar day gi...

N-league, PTI both have a gross misunderstanding of the situation and are pretty naive...when they'll get in the government and get a few briefings by top honchos, aqal thikanay lag jaye gi.

NS is the elected PM, please don't insinuate that PA is so unprofessional that it will indulge in political decision making.

NS is the elected PM, please don't insinuate that PA is so unprofessional that it will indulge in political decision making.

Just Wait For The Next Man In Command, You Ill knOw How Professinal This Fuaj Couldbe !;)

Back
Top Bottom