What's new

PTI Calls off Dherna

mhacsan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan: being father i can imagine if anyone hurts my children, i would wage big fight, but can never hurt children
Imran Khan: human mind can never understand the way children were executed in #PeshawarAttack
Imran Khan: when Nawaz Sharif invited, initially had thought not to go, but had second thought, that what badly is needed is unity
Imran Khan: attended APC in Peshawar today, extended full support to Nawaz Sharif govt in order to defeat terrorism
Imran Khan: War against terrorism is not conventional war, it has many dimensions , not easy to win
Imran Khan: tried out best to get justice for 2013 polls, adopted all legal options, ran from pillar to post, knocked SC door, in vain

Imran Khan: left Lahore on Aug 14, and today completed 126 days of our Dharna

Imran Khan: had decided to stay here at Dharna unless and until Nawaz Sharif, major beneficiary of 2013 polls, resigns

Imran Khan announces to call-off PTI’s anti-govt dharna after sit-in of 120+ days as nation stands united against terrorism. #PeshawarAttack

Imran Khan: We expect Nawaz Sharif to form commission, hold probe, and conclude , either prove us wrong, or if rigging proved, re-elections

We stand together in the wake of " Pakistan under attack".

Back
Top Bottom