What's new

PTI calls for countrywide day of mourning after activist killed in Faisalabad

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
FAISALABAD: Violent clashes erupted between supporters of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) in Faisalabad on Monday, ahead of Imran Khan's call for a 'shutdown' of the city.

The PTI has called for a day of mourning on Tuesday in protest against the killing of a party worker in the clashes.

Khan vowed to party supporters that the death of Haq Nawaz, "would not go to waste" while he strongly condemned the PML-N government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Following the deadly clashes in Faisalabad today, the PTI has also called off talks with the government.

Khan had earlier promised that the strike in Faisalabad would be the first of a series to target major cities in the country after leading a months-long demonstration in Islamabad that shut down the city and sparked clashes.

The party has demanded the prime minister's resignation over their accusation of fraud in the May 2013 election that brought him to power.

He says the party's Plan C is to build pressure on the government because they wanted accountability, adding that all parties unanimously agreed that rigging had taken place during the May 2013 election.

Monday's violence has complicated an already tense political situation with both sides blaming the other for the current impasse.
PTI calls for countrywide day of mourning after activist killed in Faisalabad - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

PTI soug manaye to acha, MQM soug manaye to bura

Really sad - inna lillahi aleyhi irajiun, victims of such injustice deserve a day of mourning.
PTI soug manaye to acha, MQM soug manaye to bura
Oye iss me MQM kaha se aa gayi?Aur kiss ne kaha MQM soug manaye to bura? Iss thread me agar kisi ne kuch kaha he toh us ka jawab do lekin waise hi apne se baatei na choro.

MQM terrorists methods of mourning are way different than PTI. Our leader is not a Bhai! :D

ofcourse, we saw the PTI terrorists method, very different from MQM's method

ofcourse, we saw the PTI terrorists method, very different from MQM's method
How many people were killed by PTI protesters or abducted and then found in band boris? :D

Oye iss me MQM kaha se aa gayi?Aur kiss ne kaha MQM soug manaye to bura? Iss thread me agar kisi ne kuch kaha he toh us ka jawab do lekin waise hi apne se baatei na choro.
@W.11 is a diehard Bhai supporter :D

Why don't the two parties have a cricket match? The winner gets the government. Simple, and elegant solution. After all, both IK and NS play cricket. :D

@W.11 is a diehard Bhai supporter :D
altaf[1].jpg

:enjoy:

These takla brothers are really brainless, they gave new life to all this play.

R.I.P.

These takla brothers are really brainless, they gave new life to all this play.
Not brainless. They REALLY know how to rig elections and then make billions of dollars worth of kickbacks and commissions :D

Back
Top Bottom