What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
in addition to parting ways with PMLn
Lal Masjid Operation disaster has played against him and I am sure you guys will bring it up again in next election.
and since Jamal Islami and PLMn have formed an alliance so t is even a bigger challenge

No sir, lal masjid is a long forgotten issue and has no bearing on SR whatsoever. Only the jialas of JI would bring it up and they are not that many. You mentioned earlier, too that people of Pindi are more radicalized than Swat or Fata, nothing could be further from the truth. I am from Rawalpindi, I was there earlier this year, people of Pindi, just like any other are hardworking job oriented people.

Most own businesses or work at shops in Raja bazaar, Sadar, Bara Market, etc. Lots of sorounding villagers come to Pindi looking for work, bringing their dry fruits, leathers, china etc to sell. Rawalpindi is meltingpot for different ethnicities from western amd northern party of the country for business and work opportunities. These people aren't interested in Jiyala-bazi of radicals. They just wanna make a decent living. You should come by Bara market, Urdu Bazaar, Muree road and have a look.

Sheikh Rasheed is still a force to reckon with in Rawalpindi. People like him and will gladly vote for him. He's very patriotic and has immense political knowledge. He can be many things but he's not corrupt. People of Pindi know that. And great work by IK for reeling him in. He'll provide PTI immense support.

No sir, lal masjid is a long forgotten issue and has no bearing on SR whatsoever. Only the jialas of JI would bring it up and they are not that many. You mentioned earlier, too that people of Pindi are more radicalized than Swat or Fata, nothing could be further from the truth. I am from Rawalpindi, I was there earlier this year, people of Pindi, just like any other are hardworking job oriented people.

Most own businesses or work at shops in Raja bazaar, Sadar, Bara Market, etc. Lots of sorounding villagers come to Pindi looking for work, bringing their dry fruits, leathers, china etc to sell. Rawalpindi is meltingpot for different ethnicities from western amd northern party of the country for business and work opportunities. These people aren't interested in Jiyala-bazi of radicals. They just wanna make a decent living. You should come by Bara market, Urdu Bazaar, Muree road and have a look.

Sheikh Rasheed is still a force to reckon with in Rawalpindi. People like him and will gladly vote for him. He's very patriotic and has immense political knowledge. He can be many things but he's not corrupt. People of Pindi know that. And great work by IK for reeling him in. He'll provide PTI immense support.

I Totally disagree with with last Para.
Sheikh Rasheed is 100% responsible for Lal Masjid, Killing on Akbur bugtti etc, he was the minister of Musharaf and now he cannot say things like 'I was never consulted' blah blah , typical politician , after enjoying damn 5 years in gov, he is trying his best to come up as a clean person, he enjoyed lots of $$ from USA ,

Agar baigarat na hota tu first day hi Musharaf kay sath na milta, agar mila tha tu us ki policies ki waja sei resign karta, puray 5 saal gov main rehnay kay baad apnay app ko clean samjhta hai ..

BTW for your info, i am not a supporter of any political party, PMLN, PPP and PTI , all are equal, PTI looks better but the day they started taking Musharraf gov ministers into PTI , i am out and now dont support any party.

Either you're just being stubborn and coming up with these Noora-like replies or you can cross any boundaries of sanity to prove your point otherwise?

A newspaper like DAWN reported it as a 'Rally' while you're hell bent on calling it a 'Jalsa'... I rest my case here.

What a lame excuse. The so called future PM of IK couldnt attract 10K people in a gathering and you have to divert the attention to whether it was a Jalsa or a rally

I showed you Newspaper and these newspaper are based in Pindi. Jang group has a building very near to Liaqat bagh (walking distance) and they are calling it a Jalsa.

have a look

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=The+News+Murree+road+google+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x38df94a27acfbf3d:0xfb8d492b29fea51a,Rehman+Bldg+(Jang/News+Head+Office),+Murree+Rd,+Rawalpindi&gl=pk&ei=6joqUJWYENHotQbA04HIDA&ved=0CBEQ8gEwAA

Someone from Peshawar telling me whats going on in Rawalpindi :lol:

Look at this video at 2: 40

JALSA-E-AAM

although it proved to be a Jalsi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
for the sake of knowledge only would any one elaborate what s the difference between jalsa and rally???

for the sake of knowledge only would any one elaborate what s the difference between jalsa and rally???

In a Jalsa people are asked to come to a place ( static )

In a rally a people gather at one place ( or at many ) and then move through a specific route to reach the final destination

Traditionally the attendance of people in a Jalsa is more than in a rally and now Pti is using this lame excuse to justify the last night show :coffee:

Come to Pindi and see yourself. Every poster has IK on it

A0Mk3N4CQAAKlkT.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
wowwwwwww:shout:

I Totally disagree with with last Para.
Sheikh Rasheed is 100% responsible for Lal Masjid,
They deserve death. You know even Chinese president raised this issue when lal masjid danda people kidnapped two chines people.
Government gave them enough time 6 Months, but these extremist were not listening even to Ulmas.
PPPP already said if they were in government, this issue could have been solve much earlier.

Ok guys, since there has been no alliance between AML and PTI and nor has Sheikh Rasheed joined PTI, we can put this thread to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom