What's new

PTI, AML form electoral alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Sheikh Rasheed jalsa, not PTI. Some people just lack common sense.
in my humble & unbiased opinion PTI jalsa or not PTI jalsa, since the future predicted PM by few pundits and PTI chairman was attending it was kinda flop show.... IK is known to b a crowd puller, but todays show tells a diff story ... lets admit that the crowd was much much lesser than expected...

There was a Big shortage of men in Liaqat Bagh. It can only hold 20K people and even half was not filled

lol

Abhay, when there's mammoth of people in Jalsas, you come and say, huge Jalsa's doesn't mean you will win the elections... when there are (supposedly) small Jalsas, you come and say, with this much people you're telling to sweep the elections... tum logo ke kia kehnay hay...

in my humble & unbiased opinion PTI jalsa or not PTI jalsa, since the future predicted PM by few pundits and PTI chairman was attending it was kinda flop show.... IK is known to b a crowd puller, but todays show tells a diff story ... lets admit that the crowd was much much lesser than expected...

Although I didn't see the jalsa, only highlights on the midnight bulletin, yes, it was a small gathering. But it was advertised as a sheikh rashid jalsa, not PTI, and that does make a difference.
Let's face it, which youngster wants to go to a sheikh rashid jalsa???

Abhay, when there's mammoth of people in Jalsas, you come and say, huge Jalsa's doesn't mean you will win the elections... when there are (supposedly) small Jalsas, you come and say, with this much people you're telling to sweep the elections... tum logo ke kia kehnay hay...

For the first time you have called me Abhay. Rest i leave it to you :D

Although I didn't see the jalsa, only highlights on the midnight bulletin, yes, it was a small gathering. But it was advertised as a sheikh rashid jalsa, not PTI, and that does make a difference.
Let's face it, which youngster wants to go to a sheikh rashid jalsa???

It was a RALLY, not a JALSA...

People should know that 30- 35 K people are outside lal haveli.
After namaz taraveeh, people were reaching Liaquatabad around 11, 11:30. 30, 35 K people were gathered outside lal haveli,
20- 25 K was Liquatabad at 10:45.
People are celebrating also 14 August. Thousands are enjoying , Looking fireworks in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, parks, Islamabad Lightning
Also kal roza b rakhna hai. Many Islamic beard supporters of sheikh rashid went to Masjid, Namaze taraveeh , then slept for Sehri. This doesn't mean that they are not with Sheikh rahid.
40-50 K people in jalsa doesn't mean that this is flop even the thousands events happening today including sehri.
Just got a message that thousands people are still celebrating outside Lal haveli and roaring..
Haters gona hate.

People should know that 30- 35 K people are outside lal haveli.
After namaz taraveeh, people were reaching Liaquatabad around 11, 11:30. 30, 35 K people were gathered outside lal haveli,
20- 25 K was Liquatabad at 10:45.
People are celebrating also 14 August. Thousands are enjoying , Looking fireworks in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, parks, Islamabad Lightning
Also kal roza b rakhna hai. Many Islamic beard supporters of sheikh rashid went to Masjid, Namaze taraveeh , then slept for Sehri. This doesn't mean that they are not with Sheikh rahid.
40-50 K people in jalsa doesn't mean that this is flop even the thousands events happening today including sehri.
Just got a message that thousands people are still celebrating outside Lal haveli and roaring..
Haters gona hate.
50K are celebrating on Kalma Chowk Lahore they are also part of this Jalsa :lol:

Come one. The departure time of IK + SR was 8. What the Hell IK and SR supporters are doing at Lal Haveli and other parts of the city???? And at 11 geo news is reporting 5K people. Make it 10K but it cant go above that

It was a RALLY, not a JALSA...

It was a Jalsa.

50K are celebrating on Kalma Chowk Lahore they are also part of this Jalsa :lol:

Hell IK and SR supporters are doing at Lal Haveli and other parts of the city???? And at 11 geo news is reporting 5K people. Make it 10K but it cant go above that
Its a time waste to debate with you, even you don't know the Lal haveli
The Lal Haveli is a famous Haveli (residence) as well as the political centre for the politician Sheikh Rashid Ahmad.
Lal Haveli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :wave:

Now this is harsh :lol:

Its a time waste to debate with you, even you don't know the Lal haveli
The Lal Haveli is a famous Haveli (residence) as well as the political centre for the politician Sheikh Rashid Ahmad.
Lal Haveli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :wave:

You telling me about Lal Haveli :lol:

You didnt get my point. read it again
Come one. The departure time of IK + SR was 8. What the Hell IK and SR supporters are doing at Lal Haveli and other parts of the city????
IK+SR supporters must be at Liaqat bagh.

This is a very lame excuse to say our supporters were at our party centre and not at Jalsa. You do a 4 month campaign for Jalsa + God know how many shows just to see more supporters at Party centre than at Jalsa-gah. This is Hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Rashid called on Mullah Omar to issue a decree welcoming Imran Khan to Waziristan? Don't know where to begin on that one. :undecided:

Reactions: jha
Sheikh Rashid called on Mullah Omar to issue a decree welcoming Imran Khan to Waziristan? Don't know where to begin on that one. :undecided:

Hmmm..Interesting....

A meeting would have been better...

I live in Rawalpindi. I have seen this Jalsa every year ( not for last few years ). It always had been a Jalsa. IK was invited to Lal Haveli from where he will go to Liaqat Bagh JALSA

Pti general knowledge about Pakistan Politics is ......... :undecided:

I live in Rawalpindi. I have seen this Jalsa every year ( not for last few years ). It always had been a Jalsa. IK was invited to Lal Haveli from where he will go to Liaqat Bagh JALSA

Pti general knowledge about Pakistan Politics is ......... :undecided:

Either you're just being stubborn and coming up with these Noora-like replies or you can cross any boundaries of sanity to prove your point otherwise?

A newspaper like DAWN reported it as a 'Rally' while you're hell bent on calling it a 'Jalsa'... I rest my case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom