What's new

PTCL introduces 4 Mbps speed as minimum benchmark across Pakistan

20 GB at 4 MBPS and the rest is unlimited @ 1 mbps. btw how much do you pay and what's the speed?

4Mbps ~ 150Gigs

8Mbps ~ Dont know but sure as **** more than one fitty

You folks buy your own fiber optic cables for your houses?

You request PTCL to change your line to a new one. My new house will have 20Mbps Satallite Internet. All these peasants cherish their 2Mbps.

tumblr_mb0xqqpAck1rsykmco1_400.gif

I can feel the pain of the people who were victim of slow speed internet, I use to use Dial up connection 56KBPS lol but now I have 8MBPS connection and its pretty fast :D Back in that day, my most desire wish was to have a fast internet connection:fie::cray::cray:

Beam Telecom!! For 1060, you get 15 mbps FUP is around 25 gb (edit: it's 50 GB), 2 mbps after fup..
Damn! There's no Beam Telecom within a billion miles. Seems BSNL has a monopoly out here! :pissed:

Last edited:
but ptcl servce isnt too bad
you can get 2mb for 1500 rs(15$) with 300gb per month limit

Moved to a 30 Mbps/10 Mbps fibre last month and which will be upgraded to 100 Mbps/50 Mbps after July this year :enjoy: .It's quite boring to surf internet because there is no wait time for loading pages :cry:.

:disagree::disagree::disagree: Advanced world these day is enjoying average down and up load speeds of up to 25 and 15 mbps respectively

PTCL.jpg

Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL) has once again added another feather to its cap. The country’s largest Information Communications Technology (ICT) services provider, has introduced 4Mbps as a minimum benchmark for broadband speeds nationwide.

Launched on Pakistan Day, in reaffirming its commitment to Pakistan, the company has taken the initiative to connect the country to the world at such high speeds, thus setting a benchmark equal to some of the advanced economies in the world and surely the highest benchmark in the South Asian region.

Walid Irshaid, President & CEO of PTCL, said, “PTCL is passionately pursuing its vision to bring broadband access to everyone, regardless of income levels and geographic terrain. Over the last few years, the expansion of PTCL broadband footprint and upgrade of existing infrastructure have all come together to change the very dynamics of information and communications technology services in Pakistan. This new initiative is a step further in ensuring that country progresses at faster speed and creates opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan to make economic gains using ICT services. And this is just the beginning of our high speed broadband initiative; there will be more to come in the future.”

PTCL being the leader in the broadband services, connects customers in more than 2,000 cities and towns across Pakistan. The company’s vast infrastructure serves as the back-bone of Pakistan’s growing telecom needs and the company continues to focus its investments in that direction to maintain the leadership in the industry. Ever since PTCL commenced broadband services in Pakistan, it has fueled a broadband revolution in the country, empowering people to come on the information communication highway and enabling every citizen and business to reach out to the world.

PTCL introduces 4 Mbps speed as minimum benchmark across Pakistan | Pakistan Today

PTCL.jpg

Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL) has once again added another feather to its cap. The country’s largest Information Communications Technology (ICT) services provider, has introduced 4Mbps as a minimum benchmark for broadband speeds nationwide.

Launched on Pakistan Day, in reaffirming its commitment to Pakistan, the company has taken the initiative to connect the country to the world at such high speeds, thus setting a benchmark equal to some of the advanced economies in the world and surely the highest benchmark in the South Asian region.

Walid Irshaid, President & CEO of PTCL, said, “PTCL is passionately pursuing its vision to bring broadband access to everyone, regardless of income levels and geographic terrain. Over the last few years, the expansion of PTCL broadband footprint and upgrade of existing infrastructure have all come together to change the very dynamics of information and communications technology services in Pakistan. This new initiative is a step further in ensuring that country progresses at faster speed and creates opportunities for the citizens of Pakistan to make economic gains using ICT services. And this is just the beginning of our high speed broadband initiative; there will be more to come in the future.”

PTCL being the leader in the broadband services, connects customers in more than 2,000 cities and towns across Pakistan. The company’s vast infrastructure serves as the back-bone of Pakistan’s growing telecom needs and the company continues to focus its investments in that direction to maintain the leadership in the industry. Ever since PTCL commenced broadband services in Pakistan, it has fueled a broadband revolution in the country, empowering people to come on the information communication highway and enabling every citizen and business to reach out to the world.

PTCL introduces 4 Mbps speed as minimum benchmark across Pakistan | Pakistan Today

They should offer only REAL 3 MBPS for Rs.1000 only to all the customers with REAL Speed and Connectivity.

but ptcl servce isnt too bad
you can get 2mb for 1500 rs(15$) with 300gb per month limit

300gb for a month for 1500????? **** man i use airtel 4mb for 1300 and i get 25gb in 4mb after crossing 25gb speed will be redused to 512kb........ you people r so lucky

after all, we all are the customers and they are dictating us on their terms.

300gb for a month for 1500????? **** man i use airtel 4mb for 1300 and i get 25gb in 4mb after crossing 25gb speed will be redused to 512kb........ you people r so lucky
considering ptcl has monoply, thats amazing.
u get unlimited for 4mb for 1900 rs only. i.e no 300gb limit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom