What's new

PTA orders telecos to terminate all call, SMS packages immediately

Grindel

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has directed all telecom companies operating in the country to discontinue offering text and voice call packages to customers at any and all times of the day, and submit a compliance report on September 2, 2013, ProPakistani has reported.
A letter from the PTA Director General Muhammad Talib Dogar reminded relevant authorities of a PTA Directive from Nov 14, 2012, which instructed all operating companies to quit offering chat packages “contrary to moral values of the society”.
Dogar noted that voice and chat packages were, however, still operational in violation of the policy and should be terminated immediately and a compliance report submitted in this regard.
The letter said:
“Keeping in view the foregoing, all Cellular Mobile Operators are hereby once again directed to immediately stop all kind of chat packages (Voice and SMS) irrespective of time of the day and submit compliance by Sep 2, 2013.”

Source:
PTA orders telecos to terminate all call, SMS packages immediately: Report – The Express Tribune

the nut jobs need to set their morals right first----stop loot, theft, pilferage, nepotism etc.....a thousand curses on them and their people -------thye just give a 100 lashes a day to all these bozos until they repent and become staight....

My initial reaction for such a fantastic news.......
ziui5w.jpg

We need to be very careful as we emerging in new era which is fast evolving and access to information and privacy issues so it is our duty to set values and describe rules to save our children from falling prey of vicious entertainment for the betterment of their future

I'm at loss for the proper selection of abuses..... you pathetic maulvi freakazoid..... go back to the caves wherever you came out from..

Btw, internet is haram, why are you online anyways???? Protect your future generations by staying offline.... it's cancerous to your balls....

@Armstrong handle with love.....

We need to be very careful as we emerging in new era which is fast evolving and access to information and privacy issues so it is our duty to set values and describe rules to save our children from falling prey of vicious entertainment for the betterment of their future

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at loss for the proper selection of abuses..... you pathetic maulvi freakazoid..... go back to the caves wherever you came out from..

Btw, internet is haram, why are you online anyways???? Protect your future generations by staying offline.... it's cancerous to your balls....

@Armstrong handle with love.....

U freak idiot i have graduated in masters in information systems so know what i am saying, u can not stay online for 24/7 or put more over load
I think better u should advocate against corruption, human right violations, unemployment, inflation etc.

Ppl dont want freedom of women rather they want freedom to use women

Must be paid by mobile mafia

Last edited by a moderator:
This is utter bullcrap.
I mean you uncles arent that affected but we teenagers are in agony after this news.

What has that got to do with telephone packages? And congratulation on your masters in "information systems", is that the qualification that defines you as a person? :blink:

U freak idiot i have graduated in masters in information systems so know what i am saying, u can not stay online for 24/7 or put more over load
I think better u should advocate against corruption, human right violations, unemployment, inflation etc.

Ppl dont want freedom of women rather they want freedom to use women

Must be paid by mobile mafia

Aur do chacha ganjay kuttay ko vote...... :devil:

Wait and see what's next........ :D

Look at one lunatic (just above your post) ^^^^^^ pathar uthao, sao nikaltay hain.....
:rofl:
This is utter bullcrap.
I mean you uncles arent that affected but we teenagers are in agony after this news.

What has that got to do with telephone packages? And congratulation on your masters in "information systems", is that the qualification that defines you as a person? :blink:

Aur do chacha ganjay kuttay ko vote...... :devil:

Wait and see what's next........ :D

Look at one lunatic (just above your post) ^^^^^^ pathar uthao, sao nikaltay hain.....
:rofl:

So ur real problem is ppl govt. which is acting in the best interest of country rather than last two govt. which almost crippled whole country

Just read and understand ur post and will tell u ur personality psycho

i think good thing may be. as where i am here call packages are very expensive. save bandwidth for good things. :D :D

“contrary to moral values of the society”

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Oh boy! The last thing I wanted in my life was PTA dictating what was "MORALLY" correct in a catastrophically failed state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom