What's new

Psychological Damage: Why IAF is standing hands up!

Problem is when shooting starts till order to disengage come there are more then 5-6 AMRAAM in air at targets excluding shots taken by JF17s SD10s..so you do the math. I have read on this same forum some guy exclaiming the from range that shots were taken My God! even the much vaunted IAF AWACS was locked but not fired upon.

I believe there is know pilot in this world worth his salt...would wait once shooting started till order came. lot of IAF planes went down that fateful morning of 27th Feb 19.

There is no other conclusion JF17 had kills so do F16s which came as top cover with Package and other group of F16s that were 60sec behind to cover the egress. PAF claims 2 kills because for that we have irrefutable evidence but others cant be shared as they are deep in IOK.

Hey Tall gay

I follow your post - it makes totally sense that many AMRAAM´s where fired. But where did the wreckage go?

Hey Tall gay

I follow your post - it makes totally sense that many AMRAAM´s where fired. But where did the wreckage go?

except of single mig-21bison wreckage at kotla, azad Kashmir all other wreckage fell in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

My take on air war of kashmir and numbers (which are speculative at this stage and time as per our forum`s senior members) can be found on this post.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-pilots-to-be-honoured.616030/page-9#post-11424471

except of single mig-21bison wreckage at kotla, azad Kashmir all other wreckage fell in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

My take on air war of kashmir and numbers (which are speculative at this stage and time as per our forum`s senior members) can be found on this post.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-pilots-to-be-honoured.616030/page-9#post-11424471

If it is as you mentioned ...how Indians have successfully hide all traces /clues ...hiding even one plane is difficult and we are talking about multiple kills????

The world has moved on and you guys haven't,time to discuss something else.

If it is as you mentioned ...how Indians have successfully hide all traces /clues ...hiding even one plane is difficult and we are talking about multiple kills????

please remember flurry of accidents that happened! post 27-Feb-19, why they are not happening now? are they not on alert? the aircraft wreckage were found and taken into custody. after all they have over 600,000 troops on ground in IOK. they cut of all communications of IOK post 27th Feb-19 and searched for 2-3 days. those pilots that died were disclosed as killed in accidents.

Dont you see how Indians have completely change the narrativeyou cant find a single reference about Mirage 2000s or how many Su-30MKI that were in action on fateful morning. all they have reinforced is single su-30MKI who was able to evade 4-5 amraam. helll nobody ask that Why they did not fire a single missile.

interestingly and logicaly CAP aircraft respond quicker the scramble aircraft..but PAF narrative tell 1st Kill is the scrambler (MiG-21bison) and 2nd aircraft is CAP aircraft from Sirsa AFB(Su-30MKI) part of pair on CAP

in the shifting sands of narratives. i have no doubt that IAF that day lost 8 x aircraft in air battle. PAF will came up and tell the truth..Interesting thing is what would be the circumstances/trigger in which PAF declares the truth!

please remember flurry of accidents that happened! post 27-Feb-19, why they are not happening now? are they not on alert? the aircraft wreckage were found and taken into custody. after all they have over 600,000 troops on ground in IOK. they cut of all communications of IOK post 27th Feb-19 and searched for 2-3 days. those pilots that died were disclosed as killed in accidents.

Dont you see how Indians have completely change the narrativeyou cant find a single reference about Mirage 2000s or how many Su-30MKI that were in action on fateful morning. all they have reinforced is single su-30MKI who was able to evade 4-5 amraam. helll nobody ask that Why they did not fire a single missile.

interestingly and logicaly CAP aircraft respond quicker the scramble aircraft..but PAF narrative tell 1st Kill is the scrambler (MiG-21bison) and 2nd aircraft is CAP aircraft from Sirsa AFB(Su-30MKI) part of pair on CAP

in the shifting sands of narratives. i have no doubt that IAF that day lost 8 x aircraft in air battle. PAF will came up and tell the truth..Interesting thing is what would be the circumstances/trigger in which PAF declares the truth!

Is there any way PAF is able to proof that? BVR kill is difficult to prove ....only ERIEYE data can do it....but again the other party will not accept it.

Is there any way PAF is able to proof that? BVR kill is difficult to prove ....only ERIEYE data can do it....but again the other party will not accept it.

I think PAF and other powers in world have SAT images of before 1000Hrs 27th Feb 19 to 1100Hrs of whole IOK.

One way to prove if they want to is show smoking crash sites but then Bigger issues are at hand..what are you going tell about Mirage 2000s.

PAF wanted to establish deterrence during that encounter. And it did. India made the assumption that Pakistan would "suck it up" and deny it happened. Pakistan did not do this and Pakistan decided to hit India hard.

PAF does not need to disclose everything to prove anything to anyone. It needs to establish deterrence to the IAF, the Indian goverment and the people of India. That is why it has only gone on record about the loss of two IAF aircraft, the Mig21 and Su30MKI. PAF hit IAF harder than that and IAF lost more assets then they are letting on. PAF has sent the message and given the IAF a face saving exit route.

Both the IAF and the Goverment of India know the truth, hence the butt hurt over the AMRAAMs and the need for the Rafale. You dont get that kind of butt hurt over 2 IAF planes that got shot down..

It is India that needs to prove its mission, not PAF. It is India that has to prove its story, not Pakistan. India has enough spy satellites to capture pictures of a crashed F16 if it happened. It hasn't, because it did not happen.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom