What's new

Proud moments given by TATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to stop ! if you are proud , then you are proud of that ! atleast thankfully you remind us again and again whom we are dealing with !

yes i know and i am glad they remind us of that so we won't fall for their trickery again !

You are dealing with an enemy that will N E V E R accept your hegemony in the region. You are dealing with people who want peace at E Q U A L basis....

So only choice you have is to go for peace, a thing which your establishment doesn't allow.....

Yeah we know how much they love peace. Whole world says otherwise.

You are one sick person. Bringing in poop and women.

in medical terms , this is called "PERVERSION" for example "when a guy can only think about "tati" or "poop" and "women" together all the time . give him a break , he can't help it !:undecided:

Everyone loves peace, but on equal basis. Tell indian establishment that and we are good.

Here's something : In one interview...one Indian politician said "Well, how can you say that we (both countries) will deal on equal basis? Our hegemony, if you wanna call it that, is natural . We are 10 times of your size."

The Pakistani guest was Syed Mushahid Hussein ....

Now with this mentality, you tell us that we don't want peace? Oh yeah right.

Just few days ago, one indian poster proudly posted an article of how india sabotaged the negotiations on Sir Creek and how,now, india is building a fence on their side of the Sir Creek region...

Apnay Giraban mein b to jhaanko Krait bhaiaya...

Haan I know how much you like peace. Terrorist organizations run freely in your country. Your country has become epi-centre of Islamic terrorism about which even China, your all-weather friend has asked to act against. Should I post what your speakers say ?

India will do anything to prevent any type of incursions. We have learned from past incidents.

Actions speak louder than words.

You are dealing with an enemy that will N E V E R accept your hegemony in the region. You are dealing with people who want peace at E Q U A L basis....

So only choice you have is to go for peace, a thing which your establishment doesn't allow.....

Dude, we don't want hegemony over people who can barely govern themselves (that's Pakistan in case I wasn't clear enough). But we do hope that you keep your resident psychopaths and child murderers out of OUR country. But even that seems to be too much to ask for.

exactly!! The same People supporting those cowards terrorist pigs for killing 160 innocent civilians in mumbai..and not only supporting but rather 'chest thumping' on their hero's act of killing innocents!!! Pathetic!! Aise logo se peaceful relation rakhna bhi theek nahi....no matter what they will attack from behind like past!!

RATAN TATA retires today

best post by a guy on facebook on the retirement of ratan tata and sachin tendulkar-
"fall of a legend , dark knight rises"
ratan tata turned tata group into a 100 billion business entity , one of the largest companies in the world, a true nationalist .

Haan I know how much you like peace. Terrorist organizations run freely in your country. Your country has become epi-centre of Islamic terrorism about which even China, your all-weather friend has asked to act against. Should I post what your speakers say ?

India will do anything to prevent any type of incursions. We have learned from past incidents.

Actions speak louder than words.

And we are the biggest victim of that menace. If you missed it, we are fighting against these people for last decade or so. Thanks to Western Forces AND India, situation didn't go quite well. Indian support to the terrorists , insurgents in Balochistians is no secret. Even you inside your heart know that this is true..and then you talk about peace? what a joke.

Define what exactly you want as an equal, mouthing rhetoric is pointless. What is it exactly that you want India to do to treat you as an equal? Make that clear & maybe we can discuss it.

And we are the biggest victim of that menace. If you missed it, we are fighting against these people for last decade or so. Thanks to Western Forces AND India, situation didn't go quite well. Indian support to the terrorists , insurgents in Balochistians is no secret. Even you inside your heart know that this is true..and then you talk about peace? what a joke.
Let me tell you who you are fighting against. The Taliban which you guys nurtured post Afghan war as a proxy to be used against India but when US was attacked in 9/11 and Bush said to Mushraff, you are either with us or against us, he has to side with US.

Now same Taliban has two school of thought, one which is targeting your people because you helped US in their war against terrorism.

Support of India in Baluchistan has not been verified by any proof whatsoever. Your Rehman Malik said, we will do it at appropriate time. back your claim with proofs the same way you ask India for proofs against ISI and HS involvment in 26/11.

You are reaping what you sowed. It wasn't us who created or supported Islamic extremists like Taliban, LeT, JeM.

JeM was against India but when due to world pressure it was put on banned terrorist outfit list, Pakistan arrested many of its operatives. Now they are attacking you. Same JeM which roamed freely in Pakistan and collected funds in name of Kashmir.

Apni girebaan main jhaakon Auz bhai.

^^^ What does it take for forummers on both sides of the border (rather, 3 sides of the border) to keep to topics and not get into a diarrhea of flame-baits? IMHO, the thread has many Indian forumers who agree that this Tata story is a made-up yarn and the story ends there.. to a point this thread should be thrown into trash.

Mods, are you listening?

I still think that some random Pakistanis butchering 166 indians in india's heart was the real "slaughter"...both psychologically and physically.

Losing 22 of your brave sons in the midst of a long, brutal war is nothing. It happens. Great nations fight wars and make their statement on the global stage and change global political outlook (Like Pakistani spy-war against Soviets in Afghanistan, which resulted in the fall of communism and a total victory for Global Islam,Mashallah.;)) while irrelevant,p*ssy nations sit in the middle of huge land mass with no global political relevance..they just go by the flow (like india)..

"Last time I checked" is not a literal expression. Learn English.

hile relevant nations like pakistan just do every thing possible to follow the global leaders ....america.....in destroying the relevance of their own state hood...bring upon jihad on own land , drugs, kaleshikov culture, sucide bombing and the list goes on and on......very bright indeed....

If 10 Pakistanis can go that, what will Pakistan do to india in an actual war?....

They will do this

I think this also answers the rest of your bile.

:wave:

They will do
Lieutenant+General+A.A.K.+%27Tiger%27+Niazi,+Commander+of+the+Pakistan+Army+in+the+East,+signs+the+Instrument+of+Surrender+in+the+presence+of+Lieutenant+General+Jagjit+Singh+Aurora..jpg
this

I think this also answers the rest of your bile.

:wave:
fixed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom