What's new

Protests in Pakistan after Ayodhya judgement on babri masjid

india is calm:victory::victory:,objective achieved.for rest we are not responsible.

india is calm because the militant hindu's rampage of murder, **** and destruction has given them a victory, their hindu pride has been restored and they have something they did not have before - this is why they are calm

I like it - Protests in pakistan.

Why not destroy some more of public property in pakistan.

While whole of India is calm, but our pakistani friends on this forum want riots to happen in India, Soo Sorry not happening this time.

Ever wonder why that mosque was called Masjid-i-Janamsthan ?

B'cos - Babar the barbarian and his general demolished a Ram Temple and built a Mosque on top of it.

u call babar barbarian becoz he destroyed a temple, but what u call the people who destroyed the mosque, hindutwa barbarian??, and the justic system which just plundered the hearts of muslims by giving 2.3rd lands to non muslims.

I like it - Protests in pakistan.

Why not destroy some more of public property in pakistan.

While whole of India is calm, but our pakistani friends on this forum want riots to happen in India, Soo Sorry not happening this time.

its just the beginning in india, the opressed are quiet but not for long..

There was no ram mundir and there was no idol there some pujari went in and placed it in night time and in morning he rallied up idiots to riot

Pujaris make tones of cash from the cash that comes in from divotees , so its good business for pujaris and pundits the more centers they open the more $ they make

Its good business nothing more

Mind your language mister.:angry:.

No one here needs your expert certification to say whether temple existed there or not.

Am I taking your money to give the pujaris..Its my money and I can do anything with it.

And Can I say the same abt your place of worship too.?

tell your brothern pak1 to mind his first. Don't preach what you can't teach. :azn:

That's none of my business .....................should i say somthing to your pujaris ???:azn:
first learn some manners den ask me to do something

the hindu's in india are out in force on these threads, they have scored a victory throught murder and rapine, the muslims of india are quietly dismayed - what muslims are calling this verdict justice?

indian hindu;s are taking it upon themselves to speak for indian muslims, always on every issue.

this issue effects all sub continental muslims, its not just india's issue, the historical ties transcend this.

this issue effects all sub continental muslims, its not just india's issue, the historical ties transcend this.

Please stop your nonsensical rhetoric .."you've made your bed..now sleep in it".

this is a matter between Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims.

No it does not. Babri Mosque has no high religious value to Muslim. Its not Mecca or Jerusalem. Some Indian king built a 3rd grade mosque on some ruins of something and been left unattended for 100's of years. Suddenly Hindu fanatics made that as a high value asset and uncounted number of Muslim died. Its not outsiders problem as long as Muslim are not persecuted and killed on the street. If it does then it becomes an international issue and we should protest in due platform. Before that, lets India deal with it.

Did you say "All Muslims"..?

Read this and eat your words.

Shia-outfit-asks-AIMPLB-not-to-challenge-Ayodhya-verdict/

whats this meant to mean?

any sub continental muslim who wishes to take an active interest in the issue of the masjid is entitled to do so, it is his right, your link does not disprove anything.

stop being so hindu-centric, if that is at all possible for you, not every person in the sub continent has to follow your faith just because you feel it is more important

like i say, dont let rapine and murder win.

Back
Top Bottom