What's new

Protests against army in peshawar

You and I, the public, who are so powerless and helpless in front of decision makers.

Tell me Maani, what have you practically done, in real life, since IK lost his seat in April, apart from abusing, cursing, blaming and speaking out your heart. Actually I cant even call you a hypocrite coz you say whats on your mind with no fear, but have you done something practically for IK ?
میں نے پاکستان میں انویسٹ کرنا بند کر دیا ہے ہالانکہ مارکیٹ سلو ہے اچھا ٹائم ہے انویسٹ کرنے کے لیے، اس حکومت کو ڈالر دینا اسکے جرم میں شامل ہونا ہے
میں 2 مہینے پاکستان بیٹھا رہا کہ خان کال دے گا تو نکلوں گا پر اس نے دی ہی نہیں

میں نے پاکستان میں انویسٹ کرنا بند کر دیا ہے ہالانکہ مارکیٹ سلو ہے اچھا ٹائم ہے انویسٹ کرنے کے لیے، اس حکومت کو ڈالر دینا اسکے جرم میں شامل ہونا ہے
میں 2 مہینے پاکستان بیٹھا رہا کہ خان کال دے گا تو نکلوں گا پر اس نے دی ہی نہیں
You stopped investing in Pakistan as a step to help Imran Khan gain his seat as PM ?

Why’d you beg tribals and mujahids from Jammu Kashmir to fight Indians in 47-48? Better question, what territory did pak army liberate in 47-48? It was all mujahids.
Once the Indian Army and Airforce landed in the valley and brought light armor into Ladakh it was game over for the tribesmen, who were not a disciplined, well equipped, professional fighting force. They could've captured Srinagar before the Indians landed there, but chose to waste time looting Baramulla

In the end it was the regular army who stopped the entire Kashmir front from collapsing and forced Indians into asking for a ceasefire.

Maybe Bajwa wants chaos so he can get extension and finish the job (Imran Khan)

FgzX2C_WYAQqVlM.jpg

You stopped investing in Pakistan as a step to help Imran Khan gain his seat as PM ?
واہ کیا بات ہے آپکی

او بھائی ہم کیا گھاس کھاتے ہیں؟ ہم نے پاکستان کو پیسہ دینا بند کر دیا کیونکہ وہاں ایک نا جائز غیر جمہوری حکومت بنی ہے اور ہماری کرپٹ فوج کی مدد سے بنی ہے ۔ عمران خان درمیان میں کہاں سے آ گیا ۔

واہ کیا بات ہے آپکی

او بھائی ہم کیا گھاس کھاتے ہیں؟ ہم نے پاکستان کو پیسہ دینا بند کر دیا کیونکہ وہاں ایک نا جائز غیر جمہوری حکومت بنی ہے اور ہماری کرپٹ فوج کی مدد سے بنی ہے ۔ عمران خان درمیان میں کہاں سے آ گیا ۔
You took a good personal step, I am not refuting that.

Have you ever been physically present in a jalsa held by IK ?
Do you think PDF members who support IK have been to IK jalsas physically and took part in them ?

We have bilawal and whole PDM.

Issue is that don't want cleanze Nawaz sharif.

So I guess it's gonna be bilawal then followed by maryum Nawaz but she still listens to her father and that's what they do tike.
If push comes to shove there is always the back Hamza shahbaz
I am from Lahore and trust me - TLP, PML-Q has more chances of a come back than PMLN
its hated - now imagine whats going on outside of Gujranwala and Lahore, that'll be a bloodbath

PMLN is dead unless they remove sharifs and do a massive campaign to win back lost trust

Protests never happened in Sindh but recently open up the news pro-PTI protests are happening in small cities of interior Sindh too, maybe PPP is more secured than PMLN but still they are not completely secure either

Once the Indian Army and Airforce landed in the valley and brought light armor into Ladakh it was game over for the tribesmen, who were not a disciplined, well equipped, professional fighting force. They could've captured Srinagar before the Indians landed there, but chose to waste time looting Baramulla

In the end it was the regular army who stopped the entire Kashmir front from collapsing and forced Indians into asking for a ceasefire.
no one talks about - kashmiris supported indians in 65 when forces landed in the guise of Mujahideen cause they remembered the looting not realizing its actually a professional army

Thats why Hamid gul is smart- he believed in native Kashmiri mujahideen ,he believed using others will cause damage to a genuine movement, but idiots after him were very stupid - thats why Soleimani lasted for decades while our Hamid gul lasted for 2-3 years

we should have used the great man effectively

Last edited:
rotests never happened in Sindh but recently open up the news pro-PTI protests are happening in small cities of interior Sindh too, maybe PPP is more secured than PMLN but still they are not completely secure either
Sindh is dominated by PPP or Sindudeshis, and there is no room for any other party owing to the feudal structure

Sindh is dominated by PPP or Sindudeshis, and there is no room for any other party owing to the feudal structure
Sindhis need to assassinate the families with Bomb blasts, sindhi culture, history is too beautiful and glorious to be oppressed by few

- ttp style
thats how maliks died out, sad but true
feudal of north, central Punjab died out with the population explosion leading to smaller land holdings

Baloch youth are also against feudal and that's what BLA represents, anti-Pakistan, anti-feudal movement

That’s another thing nation is excellent at - blaming everyone but itself.

What an ignorant statement.

People who have the decision making authority, who decide things behind closed doors, who make dubious deal, who keep things hidden from their nation, who sell sovereignty of their nation for their petty interests, whose fart can take country to a 180 direction …. should and will be held responsible for their actions and not the people of Pakistan who have suffered and are suffering because of all this.

What an ignorant statement.

People who have the decision making authority, who decide things behind closed doors, who make dubious deal, who keep things hidden from their nation, who sell sovereignty of their nation for their petty interests, whose fart can take country to a 180 direction …. should and will be held responsible for their actions and not the people of Pakistan who have suffered and are suffering because of all this.

This guy is really out of touch with reality. Reading his posts earlier was making my blood boil.

I am from Lahore and trust me - TLP, PML-Q has more chances of a come back than PMLN
its hated - now imagine whats going on outside of Gujranwala and Lahore, that'll be a bloodbath

PMLN is dead unless they remove sharifs and do a massive campaign to win back lost trust

Protests never happened in Sindh but recently open up the news pro-PTI protests are happening in small cities of interior Sindh too, maybe PPP is more secured than PMLN but still they are not completely secure either

no one talks about - kashmiris supported indians in 65 when forces landed in the guise of Mujahideen cause they remembered the looting not realizing its actually a professional army

Thats why Hamid gul is smart- he believed in native Kashmiri mujahideen ,he believed using others will cause damage to a genuine movement, but idiots after him were very stupid - thats why Soleimani lasted for decades while our Hamid gul lasted for 2-3 years

we should have used the great man effectively
Sir I respectfully disagree..
PMLN was hated more in 1998 they came back roaring

Maryum will cry a few tears and people will come running

PS. I meant central Punjabis.

Central Punjab votes for PMLN.

South have their vaderas and smaller provinces just see what happens in central punjab

Currently what's happening is because of this love for PMLN

Back
Top Bottom