What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

He got beaten up because it was Iraq, yet another country where law enforcement needs to learn basic decency and regard for human rights. Even then he underwent a trial for throwing a shoe at a head of state at an official event and served his sentence and got out.

Nothing happened to the student who hurled a shoe at Manmohan Singh.

You don't get assassinated for throwing shoe at these people.

Dislike and hate for a person should be no excuse for disregard of objectivity and reality

Yes Occupied Iraq lets not forget that
He got out because of media building up

Depending on the situation whether they can get away with it
assination can happen to teach the public in such countries that kind of behaviour will not be tolerated.
THink about it do you think Bush would have got away with it when the media shred light on the show thower ?
I'm sorry even detaining him and toturing him is to extreme.

Dislike and hate for a person should be no excuse for disregard of objectivity and reality

So Making your people suffere, killing more people, creating more racist tension is the way of Objectivity and reality ?

If so I quit :(

It was sad to see that the protest by PTI was hijacked by Hizb ut Tehrir, the terrorist group that Britain exports to Pakistan and the whole world.

MoI should demand list of all HT members from Britain and every preacher that lands in Pakistan should be deported. Britain exporting extremism and terrorism to Pakistan.
Tell you what - I was disgusted to see those bloody morons outside the avenue where Zardari was giving speech.Britain is now Jihadi Hub and the population there is extremely radical much more radical then an average Pakistani.I was disgusted to see banners like USA slavery for Paksitan etc outside.These assholes jihadis are living in UK and criticizing Pakistan.Sooner or later they will bite UK too.I am quite surprised as to why UK is not doing anything about HT which is exporting terror to Pakistan.It also played huge role in brainwashing Pakistanis in Uk.

wait i will kick him now just wait:angry:
Bring it on mann... I'm even getting ever better ... :victory:

& i'm really enjoying it ... All members should give it a try..

shoeatzardari.jpg

Bring it on mann... I even getting ever better ... :victory:

& i'm really enjoying it ... All members should give it a try..

shoeatzardari.jpg

damn i think my laptop is slow let me try on desktop:hitwall::hitwall:

i like last round;)

Source:No substance in shoe hurling report: Presidential spokesman - GEO.tv

No substance in shoe hurling report: Presidential spokesman
Updated at: 2258 PST, Saturday, August 07, 2010
BIRMINGHAM: Presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar Saturday rubbished the report a man throwing shoes at President Asif Ali Zardari when the latter was addressing the PPP workers here at the party convention.

Talking to Geo News Farhatullah Babar said there is no substance in the report as he was himself present at the convention and no such incident took place during the President’s speech.

“I was sitting in the front row and I can confidently say that nobody threw anything,” the Presidential Spokesman said.

damn i think my laptop is slow let me try on desktop:hitwall::hitwall:

i like last round;)
I like 1st round ... jootay marnay ka mazaa he aur hay... :hang2:

Using jootaa, oHh, i mean "mouse" on desktop would be faster... especially if u use infrared-mouse (no rubber balls)..

Breaking News:

Guys! Aeroplane of President of Pakistan has been crashed. 18 people are dead including President of Pakistan.
DAWN NEWS

17th August 1988.
Zia Ul Haq

Hamari Aisi kismat kahan jo aap soch rahay hain... :cry::cry:

J/K

Breaking News:

Guys! Plane of President of Pakistan has been crashed. 18 people are dead including President of Pakistan.
DAWN NEWS

17th August 1988.
Zia Ul Haq

Hamari Aisi kismat kahan jo aap soch rahay hain... :sarcastic::sarcastic:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell you what - I was disgusted to see those bloody morons outside the avenue where Zardari was giving speech.Britain is now Jihadi Hub and the population there is extremely radical much more radical then an average Pakistani.I was disgusted to see banners like USA slavery for Paksitan etc outside.These assholes jihadis are living in UK and criticizing Pakistan.Sooner or later they will bite UK too.I am quite surprised as to why UK is not doing anything about HT which is exporting terror to Pakistan.It also played huge role in brainwashing Pakistanis in Uk.

They banned Al Muhajiroun but attempts at banning HT have failed since they fail to prove legally that they are promoting or advocating terrorism. People like Anjum Sheikh and most of these radicals rely on social welfare since they are out of jobs. Infidel social welfare to support mythical khilafa.

I have personally listened to them and they openly advocate that a military coup is necessary to overtake the two places which they see as prime countries to overtake and establish their rule i.e. Egypt and Pakistan. Since Egypt cracks down on Islamists very fiercely, these guys have focused exclusively on Pakistan (with rising support in increasingly conservative Indonesia). They openly state that a coup can be bloody and it must pave for their khilafa.

They are already biting the UK but it is always amazing to see their moral hypocrisy since even on television interviews they state that no other religious group will have right to propagate their religion in the political structure they want i.e. you give me freedom of speech and religion, that's okay but I will not give you. When questioned on this hypocrisy, the answer always is that you propagate secularism therefore I shall demand my right to propagate my religion however I do not believe in giving you the right and therefore there's no point asking about it. Open moral hypocrisy.

Moreover, these guys send their preachers every month to different cities in Pakistan to undertake a fortnight long preaching and indoctrination session. Since it is focused on the urban upper middle class, you can find them meeting in homes. Last time there was a raid on a home (somebody reported their presence, I'm not saying who ;)) in Islamabad where some two dozen were arrested.

Britain must dig deeper into their message and find the legally admissible militant provocation and ban them all.

This is off-topic, hence let's leave this for now.

PS : Their is evidence that four officers arrested in 2003 in Kohat had links with them and one of them was recruited by them when he was supposedly at Sandhurst.

Breaking News:

Guys! Aeroplane of President of Pakistan has been crashed. 18 people are dead including President of Pakistan.
DAWN NEWS

17th August 1988.
Zia Ul Haq

Hamari Aisi kismat kahan jo aap soch rahay hain... :cry::cry:

J/K

i was near the heart attack.:frown::frown:

Ok this may sound outrageous but why dont we hire manmohan as an advisor after he retires from India??

Sad. It didn't even hit him. Pathetic aim by the protester but i applaud his courage.
:sniper:

Last edited:
People say Zardari deserves shoes at his face...O people...he is President of Pakistan. Doesn't matter if he as a person deserves this or worse but as a President of Pakistan he should be respected. If you want to throw shoes, don't vote for him next time. But please be respectful. A shoe thrown at the head of state is similar to a shoe thrown at the country it self. If this had happened in Pakistan, we could have called it democracy(but still not right) but in a foreign country? this is shameful for my country.
Please spare yourself from making comment like people have voted Zardari to power. The truth is no, he hasn't been voted to power by people. He was voted by parliamentarians and people never knew that would happen before election was held. I corrected this misperception here but it became a norm for even senior guys to repeat this mistake.

Furthermore, the entire voting saga was largely suspicious since it was an open secret that PPP made a deal with Mush to come in power beforehand. Thus PPP being in power continued Mush's legacy after the completion of 180 degree U turn from earlier stance and Enlightened Moderation, Basant types of softening in phase 1 and in the next phase, Zardari's type of intellectual bankrupt was needed to carry on pashtun massacre under the guise of TTP's elimination. When his utility expires another worse one than him would be brought to make game over IMO. Hopefully no PAK friend/Brother at that time would blame people for hurling shoes at him here, thanks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom