What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

after all he is the president of pakistan.he was representing the nation.incident is sad one

People enuf zardari bashing Lets see how much aid Zardari comes back with ? Bilawal has defended his father saying he is campaigning for much needed AID >!! sit tight ?

It was sad to see that the protest by PTI was hijacked by Hizb ut Tehrir, the terrorist group that Britain exports to Pakistan and the whole world.

MoI should demand list of all HT members from Britain and every preacher that lands in Pakistan should be deported. Britain exporting extremism and terrorism to Pakistan.

after all he is the president of pakistan.he was representing the nation.incident is sad one

If he was representing the nation then the people of his nation won't be happy on this :D

Don't know if it is a protest or not.
But one thing for sure.
Another pair of shoes to be sold in millions.
:D

Nawaz Shahrif should buy these shoes. He can use these in political rallies to bash AZ.

And damn AZ will be thinking why he dint catch them, my bad had missed a good chance to make big bucks

NOT at all he was NOT representing the Nation but he was representing Bilawal Bhutto. If he had been representing the nation then he would have canceled the visit because the nation had given the verdict by protesting his personal visit at the expense of national exchequer.

It was sad to see that the protest by PTI was hijacked by Hizb ut Tehrir, the terrorist group that Britain exports to Pakistan and the whole world.

MoI should demand list of all HT members from Britain and every preacher that lands in Pakistan should be deported. Britain exporting extremism and terrorism to Pakistan.

i agree with you. But UK is famous for its gora cunning tactics of giving political asylum to every terror group as long as it is against own country and does not harm UK.

602zardari_saved.jpg

A man threw two shoes towards President Asif Ali Zardari ......... i'm really disappointed.... come on guys more shoes ..... inshalla'Allah soon16 coror more shoes will be on ur way very soon :D

602zardari_saved.jpg

A man threw two shoes towards President Asif Ali Zardari ......... i'm really disappointed.... come on guys more shoes ..... inshalla'Allah 16 coror more shoes on ur will be on ur way very soon :D

he is a very good gymnast

602zardari_saved.jpg

A man threw two shoes towards President Asif Ali Zardari ......... i'm really disappointed.... come on guys more shoes ..... inshalla'Allah soon16 coror more shoes will be on ur way very soon :D

Are we waiting for such a moment impatiently :sarcastic::yes4::fans:?

Back
Top Bottom