What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

:no: its not a big deal neither require guts to throw it in a foreign land but i bet the terror of Zardari and the terror these political people unleash on common man here in Pakistan, i bet it does require alot of courage, guts to do so in Pakistan.

We remember how this democrap prez had shouted at a man during his public gathering asking him to shut up.

This man should thank his stars that he is not living in Pakistan because by now he would have been peeled alive by jiyalas

The rest of your post was off topic ;)

Hahahaha, you just threw an e-shoe at sparkling :rofl:

People say Zardari deserves shoes at his face...O people...he is President of Pakistan. Doesn't matter if he as a person deserves this or worse but as a President of Pakistan he should be respected. If you want to throw shoes, don't vote for him next time. But please be respectful. A shoe thrown at the head of state is similar to a shoe thrown at the country it self. If this had happened in Pakistan, we could have called it democracy(but still not right) but in a foreign country? this is shameful for my country.

look at google resluts

4hbi15.jpg