What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

:no: its not a big deal neither require guts to throw it in a foreign land but i bet the terror of Zardari and the terror these political people unleash on common man here in Pakistan, i bet it does require alot of courage, guts to do so in Pakistan.

We remember how this democrap prez had shouted at a man during his public gathering asking him to shut up.

This man should thank his stars that he is not living in Pakistan because by now he would have been peeled alive by jiyalas

The rest of your post was off topic ;)

Not good now he will take his anger out on poor people in Pakistan , you know you have to take your anger out on some one for your insult .

With all due respect Zardari is the Kim Jong Il of Pakistan. It has many implications and itself was a symbolic moment in our history I believe.

The only thing that is significant in this case is that it was thrown by a PPP worker :cheers:

i wish if the realisation starts among the top ranks of PPP atleast we would be able to think about getting rid of familycracy atleast of not get rid of it immediately

:no: its not a big deal neither require guts to throw it in a foreign land but i bet the terror of Zardari and the terror these political people unleash on common man here in Pakistan, i bet it does require alot of courage, guts to do so in Pakistan.

We remember how this democrap prez had shouted at a man during his public gathering asking him to shut up.

This man should thank his stars that he is not living in Pakistan because by now he would have been peeled alive by jiyalas

With all due respect Zardari is the Kim Jong Il of Pakistan. It has many implications and itself was a symbolic moment in our history I believe.

However you view Zardari, and my opinion is not positive either, there are no political prisoners in Pakistan for the first time in our history.

You throw a shoe at Zardari here and the guy will be beaten on the spot by the security squad only to be let go two hours later when the media will cover the issue like mad.

We're a different country in this area now.

Don't compare being given a shut up call with being beaten up. I acknowledge that the jiyalas would beat up the guy in Pakistan in a hypothetical situation, but he'll let be let go because of media coverage and the man in question would say that he has "forgiven" the person for PR.

PS : Jana, Janab Zaid Hamid's bodyguards did beat up a guy remember, regardless of the thing he did which was wrong as well. I'm bringing this in solely b/c violence, especially beating up people without any legal consequences is part of our social culture. Don't take this to the don't-bring-Zaid-hamid-here scenario.

About criticisizing and throwing stuff at Maulanas...it is because of our culture that drills in our heads to respect every old guy with a long beard and be afraid of them or God will smite us. Let the youth show their potential to the country, get all the stereotypical social cliches and philosophical and moral restraints off the backs of the youth and I guarantee our new favourite sport will be Mullah hunting. We too are tired of seeing our brothers and sisters end up abused in a Madrassah and later found dead. The State can take care of orphans and the poor if we get rid of this Mullah mentality for sure.

Those are not ordinary Maulanas. They are the leaders of terrorist Jaish e Muhammad and terrorist Sipah e Sahaba.

Do you mean this!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that is significant in this case is that it was thrown by a PPP worker :cheers:

i wish if the realisation starts among the top ranks of PPP atleast we would be able to think about getting rid of familycracy atleast of not get rid of it immediately

That was a great point you highlighted. I also believe that was symbolic but also the fact that some lowly guy stood up for his country and did what we all are too afraid to do. HATS OFF ! :pakistan:

Not good now he will take his anger out on poor people in Pakistan , you know you have to take your anger out on some one for your insult .

What good he did to the poor people of Pakistan? :undecided:
How far he can go now? :taz:

My thanks to whoever threw it, I wish it was something more heavier then a shoe though.

I wish the people of Pakistan would protest against this man too

Last edited:
Thank you babaji. Hope that people will take lead from the brave man and the next time it will be the whole gathering that will be tossing the shoes at him. Or better, hold him down and hit his head to give his dead rotten brain a wake up call.

The guy is lucky that he is in UK else if in Pakistan he would have been buried alive after throwing the shoe some where in unknown place in Sind.
I wounder what happened to guy how got shut up by him ?

One protester on Saturday threw shoes at President Zardari in protest at his decision to visit UK despite PM Cameron’s insulting comments and the floods crisis in Pakistan. However, the shoes missed the president but the shoe-thrower was captured and taken away by security men.

Scores of people staged protest demonstrations outside the Convention Centre on the occasion of President Asif Ali Zardari’s address to the PPP meeting in Birmingham.
Hundreds of people belonging to PML-N and other opposition parties and the civil society participated in the demonstrations.

Protesters voiced slogans against the president, when he along with Bilawal Bhutto and Pakistani High Commissioner Wajid Shamsul Hasan reached the Convention Center.
The protesters said that the president should not visit the United Kingdom leaving the hapless people of Pakistan at the mercy of raging floods. The president should share the miseries of Pakistani nation in such worst condition, they added.

Heavy contingent of police stopped the protesters from entering into the Convention Center, however they continued their protest Zardari outside the center.

Federal Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said that British newspapers have declared President's visit as successful. He denied that any shoes were thrown on the President.

Dunya TV - Pakistan | Shoes thrown at Zardari in Birmingham
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

which newspapers is he reading?:undecided:

Qamar Zaman Kaira Views on Shoe thrown at Zardari at PPP rally in Birmingham

I can't help laughing:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
farz karain

IDK WAT WAS OUR PEOPLE THINKING!!!!
FATHER AND SON = NO DIFFERENCE......."EIK HI KHET KI MOOLI HAIN"

HES DRUNK!!

Bilawal+Zardari,+son+of+Pakistan&

Back